An accumulator is a bet made up of at least four selections. As one of the most popular multi bets in the sports betting industry, accumulators are used to place bets on tournaments, leagues, competitions and more, with its high-reward potential the main reason for its success.
To see a return from an accumulator bet, each of your selections needs to win. Should any of your four or more folds let you down, the entire accumulator will lose.
On occasion, Bet365 may offer enhanced odds on a particular accumulator selection – thus further increasing the value of potential returns. This type of special offer is known as an Enhanced Odds Accumulator or Accumulator Bonus.
Read on to learn more about how to use an accumulator on Bet365.
Setting Up an Accumulator on Bet365
Your account must be appropriately funded to set up an accumulator on Bet365. Once you’ve ensured that the amount you’d like to wager is available from your account wallet, you can start planning your accumulator.
There are a few key points to keep in mind when you decide to begin creating an acca on Bet365:
- You can include various sports inside a single accumulator.
- Accumulators can consist of bets from more than one market.
- Some accumulators at Bet365 offer Early Payout.
Now it’s time to place your accumulator on Bet365. We’ve outlined step by step instructions below.
How To Place an Accumulator on Bet365
- Select the events and markets you want to include in the accumulator.
- Pick at least four bets.
- Open the betslip at the bottom of your screen.
- Set your stake.
- Confirm your bet by clicking “Place Bet”.
Always look out for offers that are available with your accumulator. If any offers are available with your bet they’ll be listed in your betslip.
Placing an accumulator bet via the Bet365 app works similarly to the browser version of the platform. Find instructions on how to put an accumulator on Bet365, here:
How To Place an Accumulator on Bet365 App
- Open the Bet365 App.
- Pick at least four games or events you want to include in the accumulator.
- Open your accumulator betslip.
- Input the stake.
- Confirm your bet.
How To Place a Multi Bet on Bet365
Multi bets are placed on Bet365 by adding doubles, trebles, or accumulators to your betslip, then confirming your wager. Multi bets, also known as multiple bets, essentially work as a blanket term for any selection containing more than one bet.
Below, you’ll find out how to put multiple bets on Bet365. Discussed here are other popular betting types; doubles and trebles.
How To Place a Double Bet on Bet365
- Open the Bet365 app or visit the website using a browser.
- Pick two bets.
- Enter your stake.
- Place your Double Bet.
How To Place a Treble Bet on Bet365
- Log in to Bet365 using the app or website.
- Select three bets from any sport.
- Type your preferred stake for this treble.
- Confirm your treble bet by clicking “Place Bet”.
All of your selections in a multi bet must come good to win the bet. So, if just one of your selections lets you down, the entire bet loses – this applies to accumulators, doubles, as well as trebles.
However, should you correctly pick winning bets across the entire multi bet, the potential winnings are tremendous.
- How To Deposit Money Into Your Bet365 Account
- Bet365: How To Withdraw and How Long Does It Take?
- How To Place A Bet on Bet365
- How To Cancel a Bet On Bet365
- How to Bet Multiples on bet365
- How To Place A Reverse Forecast Bet365?
- Bet365 What Happens When a Game is Postponed?