The Bet365 Bet Builder is a creative way to develop and personalize your betslip. When you use Bet Builder, you can choose up to twelve selections across various pre-game and in-play markets for soccer, basketball, and tennis.
Bet Builders can be wagered simultaneously. This means that you’re able to make two Bet Builders and place them in the same betslip, resulting in a Bet Builder Double. Moreover, you can add selections from other games, events, or sports to your Bet Builder.
With Bet Builder Bet365 have put together an easy-to-use, customizable, and rewarding way to bet. There are various markets open for use when using Bet Builder, including:
- Match Result (Full-Time & Half-Time)
- Both Teams to Score
- Number of Goals
- Players to Score
- To Qualify
- To Lift the Trophy
Much like other multiples on Bet365, every selection in your Bet365 Bet Builder must win for you to see a return. Thus, bet builders come with a high-risk, high-reward element.
How To Use Bet Builder Bet365
To use Bet Builder at Bet365, you’ll first need to log in to your Bet365 account and ensure your account is funded. Follow the steps outlined below to get an idea of how to use Bet365 Bet Builder.
- Head to the game you’d like to bet on.
- Click “Bet Builder” from the horizontal menu.
- Select “Start Building” and choose the markets you want to include in your Bet Builder.
- Create your personal bet with unique odds by adding up to 12 different outcomes to your betslip.
- Add the Bet Builder to your betslip when prompted.
- Set your stake, then place the bet.
You can make up to 12 selections, with your odds automatically calculated by Bet365’s built-in odds calculator. You can view your Bet365 Bet Builder selections by heading to the My Bets area on the site.
See Full Guide : Checking Unsettled and Settled Bets On Bet365
It’s also worth noting that an option to recycle old Bet Builders is available. To activate this feature, you just need to click on “Reuse Previous Bet Builder Selections.” With this, you can blend new and old selections to make different wagers.
Bet Builder Bet365 – Limits & Rules
Although Bet Builders are heavy on customization, the Edit Bet feature is not available after placing the Bet Builder bet. This means bettors cannot make further changes to Bet Builders.
Other limitations are as follows:
- Per team, up to 6 players can be chosen in the cards and goals markets.
- Only pre-game markets are available for Bet Builders in the Australian Rules and NFL markets.
- If for any reason, a market within a Bet Builder is made void, the whole Bet Builder will also be void.
Which Markets Are Available on Bet365 Request a Bet
Here, you’ll find a list displaying every bet365 football betting market currently available on Bet365’s Bet Builder feature.
- Match Result (Full Time/Half Time)
- Both Teams To Score
- Number of Goals Scored
- Match Offsides
- Players to Score
- To Qualify
- To Lift the Trophy
- Player Shots on Target
- Match Shots
What Bookmakers Offer Request a Bet
Other than Bet365, the following bookies also serve up a Request a Bet feature, each with a unique name for the service:
- SkyBet Request A Bet
- Unibet Bet Builder
- Betway BetYourWay Bet Builder
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Paddy Power Bet Builder & WhatOdds
- William Hill BuildYourOdds
- 888Sport Bet Builder
- Betfair Bet Builder
- Ladbrokes Bet Builder & Get A Price
- Coral Build Your Bet
- BetVictor Bet Builder
- BetFred Pick Your Punt
The aforementioned betting platforms all provide a similar service to that found on Bet365 Request a Bet. However, it’s worth noting that they may offer a twist on what you might expect from Request a Bets and Bet Builders.
What Is Basketball Bet Builder On Bet365?
The basketball bet builder at Bet365 is simply an easy, intuitive method to create unique bets. Essentially, bettors select bets they would usually only get to pick as singles, then add those bets to a bigger bet with greater odds.
Moreover, you can combine four bet builders to create an accumulator – potentially resulting in phenomenal odds. Be sure none of your bets clashes with other selections though, otherwise your bet builder won’t be eligible for inclusion in the acca.
Whether you’re a fan of the Lakers, Pistons, Heat, or any other team in the NBA, the Bet365 basketball bet builder can be used to wager on virtually every fixture you can think of.
How To Request a Custom Basketball Bet
To create a personalized wager at Bet365, head to the event you want to place bets on. From the event’s menu, you should see a variety of options, including Bet Builder. Click on it.
You’ll be greeted with a vastly empty screen marked with a + symbol in the centre. Tap or click on this symbol to start building your custom basketball bet.
The bet builder offers about 20 markets to choose from, so you’re not short of options. Pick up to twelve bets, adding each to your Bet Builder along the way. When you’re done, click “Add to Betslip”.
From your betslip, enter your desired stake. Next, confirm your wager by selecting “Place Bet”. Your potential total return will appear below within the Place Bet button, underneath the text.
Read on for a step by step guide on how to create a basketball bet builder on Bet365.
Using Basketball Bet Builder Step By Step Guide
- Select the event you want to bet on.
- Click the “Bet Builder” option from the event’s menu.
- Select the + symbol in the middle of your screen, then add up to 12 bets to your Bet Builder.
- Click “Add to Betslip” when you’re happy with your selections.
- In your betslip, enter your stake and confirm the bet.