The first thing to know about how to withdraw Bet365 account wallet funds is that you must log in and click on the Profile icon. A side menu will pop up, and from here, click on Bank.
Bet365 will transfer you to a new page consisting of five sections:
- Manage Cards
Select Withdraw from this list. In this area, you must type your card details and password, as well as the amount of money you want to transfer to your bank account.
Read on for a step by step guide on how to withdraw money from Bet365.
How To Transfer Money From Bet365 To My Bank Account
- Log in to your Bet365 account.
- Click on your Profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the side menu, select Bank.
- Now, select Withdraw on the next page.
- Enter your card details, password and the amount you’d like to transfer.
- Confirm your withdrawal by clicking Withdraw.
How to withdraw money Bet365 works in much the same way as it does on other bookmakers. Often, you can carry out the above-mentioned process in under five minutes.
Like with depositing to bet365, withdrawing is simple and normal practise..
The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is £10.00, and the maximum is £5,500.
It’s usually a pretty instant process, although it can take up to 24 hours. In my experience, when you withdraw, it’s usually in your Paypal account within the same day.
Bet365 – How To Withdraw To Paypal
Again, like with depositing, it’s pretty simple to withdraw from bet365 to your Paypal account. Simply follow these steps:-
- Go to the Account section.
- Select Bank.
- Select Withdraw.
According to bet365’s T+Cs there is no charge from them for withdrawing.
Withdrawals : Time Taken
Bet365 withdrawal speed will depend on the method you have selected, the day of the week, and your current account status. You’ll need to make sure to verify your bet365 account before trying to withdraw.
How Quickly Do Bet365 Process Withdrawals?
Bet365 will process withdrawals according to the selected payment method. You can find a list that outlines processing times for Bet365 withdrawal methods below.
- Debit Cards – 1-5 days
- Bank Wire Transfer – 1-5 days
- PayPal – Within 24 hours
- Paysafecard – Within 24 hours
- Cheque – 5-28 working days
Instant Withdrawal Methods
While Bet365 withdrawals are never processed instantly, there are some payment methods that can have your money transferred to the payment method of your choice within 24 hours.
These banking methods are as follows:
When you withdraw Bet365, how long it takes may vary. Some withdrawals are completed in less than 24 hours, whereas others could take up to 28 days.
For bank transfers made using debit cards, you should see withdrawn funds in your bank account within the following five days. E-wallets can succeed withdrawals within one day, while Cheques could have you waiting for any length of time between 5-28 days.
Bank Wire Transfers at Bet365 should take no longer than five days to come through. According to Bet365’s official Withdrawals page, you can expect Bank Wire Transfers to process within 1-5 days.
A minimum withdrawal limit of £5 applies to Bank Wire Transfer withdrawals, while the maximum amount you can withdraw with this method stands at £100,000.
Paypal Withdrawal Time
When withdrawing from Bet365 to PayPal, how long it takes won’t exceed 24 hours in most cases.
Withdrawals processed using PayPal are often completed within 24 hours of being requested, making the e-wallet one of the most time-efficient payment methods available.
Bet365 When Can I Withdraw?
You can withdraw money at Bet365 once your account is verified by the security team. To verify your account, head to Bet365’s Verification page and, when prompted, enter your personal credentials.
After verifying your account, you will be allowed to withdraw funds earned from winnings, completed bonuses, or unused deposited cash.
Bet365 Can I Withdraw to a Different Card?
You cannot select a different card to withdraw funds at Bet365. In almost all instances, Bet365 will aim to return withdrawn funds using the payment method that originally deposited funds into the account.
If this isn’t possible, Bet365 will instead process your withdrawal via a Bank Wire Transfer.
When Does Bet365 Payout?
Bet365 pays out winnings immediately after the settlement of a bet. Depending on whether or not this bet was placed as part of wagering requirements for a promotional offer, your winnings might not be available right away.
However, for the most part, you can withdraw won funds directly to the banking method used to deposit as soon as your bet settles at Bet365.
Depending on the payment method you picked, processing times are likely to vary.
Do Bet365 Pay Out On Weekends?
Depending on the payment method being used to withdraw funds, Bet365 may or may not process withdrawals over the weekend.
This is because different banking methods require separate clearance operations to process the transfer, which often leads to varying withdrawal times.
See below for a list of payment methods that do pay out over the weekend at Bet365.
- PayPal – Within 24 hours of withdrawal request
- Paysafecard – Within 24 hours of withdrawal request
- Apple Pay – Depends on payment method associated with Apple Pay, but capable of processing withdrawals over the weekend.
Banking methods that do not support payouts over the weekend are as follows:
- Bank Wire Transfer
Each of these methods has a processing period of between 1-5 banking days.
It should be noted that bettors can submit withdrawal requests anytime at Bet365, including weekends.
Bet365 Withdrawal Rules
Find a list of rules concerning withdrawals at Bet365, here:
- Withdrawals must be made using the same payment method utilized to process the original deposit.
- To withdraw funds at Bet365, you must first verify your account.
- Withdrawal times vary from 1-28 banking days, depending on the method of payment.
- Where a withdrawal cannot be processed using the original deposit method, Bet365 will complete the withdrawal using Bank Wire Transfer.
- A minimum withdrawal amount of £5 applies to the following payment methods
- Debit cards
- Bank Wire Transfer
- A minimum withdrawal amount of £10 applies to PayPal, while a £100 minimum withdrawal amount applies to Cheque withdrawals.
- Bet365 does not charge fees for withdrawals.