Betfred’s Pick Your Punt lets you create personalized, unique bets on select football matches. Essentially, Pick Your Punt is Betfred’s take on the increasingly-popular bet builder service found on many other betting sites.
How it works is simple: you pick up to five markets to include in your betslip, enter your stake, then place your Pick Your Punt wager.
Betfred also grants Free Bets to customers that place losing bets on eligible PickYourPunt events. With this, you can get up to £5 in free bets when you bet at least £5 on selected games.
Betfred PickYourPunt – How It Works
Similar to Bet Builders on other sites, Pick Your Punt serves as an easy way to set up unique bets at Betfred.
Rather than picking markets on a one-by-one basis, you can include up to five different markets from a single game in one big bet. If you can’t find your preferred outcome on Betfred’s online website, you can tweet the team on Twitter to have your desired selection added to that particular event.
On top of that, you can place PickYourPunt bets that span across more than one game with the Cross Match Football feature. Through Cross Match Football, Betfred offers customers the opportunity to place bets on the same market across more than one match.
Should one leg if your bet be voided, the rest of your PickYourPunt will also be void.
It’s also worth noting that PickYourPunt bets are not eligible for cash out at Betfred.
Betfred Pick Your Punt – How To Use It
One of the special aspects of Betfred’s PickYourPunt is the accessibility of the feature. Such is the nature of PickYourPunt, even the most novice of bettors should get the hang of Betfred’s popular offering.
To get started with Pick Your Punt, you should first click on #PickYourPunt from the side menu on the left-hand side of your screen. This will present a new page that displays each football match and betting-type eligible for PickYourPunt.
Now, select the event you want to take a punt on by clicking or tapping on it.
At your disposal here are a vast number of markets, each split into a category for easier navigation. The four categories are as follows:
Select up to five bets from the markets of your choice, then add them to your betslip. Once included in your Betfred betslip you may enter a stake and confirm the wager.
Read on for a five-step guide on Betfred’s Pick Your Punt and how to use it.
Five-Step Guide – Pick Your Punt
Step 1. Click #PickYourPunt from the side menu.
Step 2. Select the event you want to bet on.
Step 3. Pick up to five markets from the game and add them to your betslip.
Step 4. Enter your stake.
Confirm the bet by clicking “Place Bet” as in the above screenshot
Betfred Existing Customer Promotions & Features
Not only does Betfred offer Pick Your Punt, but the bookie also delivers a wide variety of exciting promotions and features for existing customers. Here, we’ve rounded up each currently-available service open to customers with an account on the platform.
- Double Delight & Hat-Trick Heaven – Place a single on the first goalscorer in select games and get double or triple payouts if the player scores a brace or a hat trick. In-Play games also available.
- Acca Insurance – Place an accumulator consisting of 5+ legs and earn up to £10 in free bets if one leg lets you down.
- Extra Place Races – Betfred pays out on up to 7 places at 1/5 odds in select horse races each day of the week.
- Free Bet If 2nd – Get a free bet worth up to £10 if your selection finishes in second place on wagers across win or each way markets for select events.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Any horses backed after 8am on race-day (excluding specified bets) will be paid out at a bigger price if the Starting Price of your selection is greater than the price taken.
- Greyhounds Best Odds Guaranteed – Greyhounds backed after 7am will be paid out at a price of greater value if the Starting Price of your selection is bigger than the taken price.
- All Correct Bonus – Winning bets (must be Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Yankee, Canadian, Heinz) on real and virtual horse races and greyhounds will earn customers a 25% bonus cash boost.
- One Winner Bonus – Place a Lucky 15, Lucky 31 or Lucky 63 on horse racing and greyhound events. Should each of your selections run and one wins, you’ll get 3x, 4x, or 5x your money.
- Virtual Weekly Rewards – Bet £250 within any week and get 5% cashback on your entire stake, with up to £100 in free bets also available.