It’s never been easier for you to find Paddy Power free bets than it is now. You will enjoy a free bet on the Paddy Power online sportsbook when you sign up for a new account, and – thereafter – you’ll typically find a few handy ongoing promotions to take advantage of. You must also watch the terms surrounding any free bet offers, however, particularly concerning how you use the token and what happens if your wager is unsuccessful.
Paddy Power How To Guides
What Paddy Power Free Bets Are Available?
There are two ways to get Paddy Power free bets right now, and both are available directly from the website or via the mobile app. There is almost always such an offer in place for new players, but existing players can also usually benefit from a Paddy Power free bets offer.
|Bet Offer||Promo Code||Available For?|
|£10 risk-free bet when signing up||YSKAEQ||New players|
|Up to a £10 free bet each week with Power Up||Not applicable||Existing players who place at least five bets of £5 each|
Free Bet Offer from Paddy Power for New Players
The first offer which gives you Paddy Power free bets is for new members. You’ll receive a £10 risk-free bet when you sign up to play here, with this money being refunded if your wager loses. This serves an almost identical purpose to a regular free bet, as it means you don’t have to use the cash balance of your account.
You can use these steps to receive your opening free bet:
- Sign up for a new account with the website.
- Use the promo code YSKAEQ during the registration process.
- Deposit at least £10 in your account.
- Place a qualifying wager on the sportsbook.
- The website will refund your stake as cash within an hour of the bet losing. You can then withdraw the funds immediately.
For cases where you win, the funds will stay in your sportsbook account as normal. You can then continue to use those funds for other wagers you wish to complete or withdraw.
If you need to check your bets at any time, we have put together a guide showing how you can check and see all of your Paddy Power wagers
Free Bet Rules
- The welcome bonus is only good for new Paddy Power members. You cannot claim the bonus if you have already established a Paddy Power account
- You must use a debit card or Apple Pay account to fund your account at the start. Your free bet will not be awarded if you deposit using Skrill, PayPal, or Neteller, although you can use these methods for subsequent payments
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom to qualify for the deal
- The maximum amount of money you will receive in cash through the bonus is £10
- There are no odds restrictions or requirements for the bonus
Free Bet Offer from Paddy Power for Existing Customers
You can also get a Paddy Power free bet if you’re an existing member. The best way to do so, by far, is to use Paddy’s Rewards Club program. Here are the few Paddy Power free bet ‘How to Claim’ steps you must follow to do so:
- Log onto your current Paddy Power account.
- Head to the Promotions page, and opt-in to Paddy’s Rewards Club.
- Place at least five wagers of £5 or more on sports, virtuals, or lotteries during the week (i.e. Monday to Sunday).
- Receive a £5 free bet, plus a ‘Power Up’ (bet boost).
- Alternatively, place five wagers of £10 or more, and receive a £10 free bet, plus a Power Up.
This loyalty scheme is good enough as a way to simply gain free bets, but it is made even more special through the Power Up feature. The Power Ups you gain boost the odds for the regular picks you make, giving you the potential to earn even more money through a successful wager.
Your free bets are ineligible for cash out but if you have a bet using your own deposited funds then you will potentially be offered the opportunity to cash out your bet early. To explain this clearly we have set up our guide – How to Cash Out on Paddy Power
Paddy Power Rewards Club – Terms and Conditions
- The value of your free bet will vary based on how much you spend on your wagers. You will get a £5 free bet if you place five bets of at least £5 but less than £10 in a week. You’ll earn the £10 free bet if your five wagers are at least £10 in value each
- You can only receive one Power Up each week.
- Your free bet and Power Up can be used for up to seven days after you receive these rewards.
- The free bet from the reward club must be used at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- You cannot complete multiple bets on the same market and have them count. For example, you cannot place five bets of £10 on one selection.
- The money you win from a free bet cannot be used towards qualifying for another free bet.
- Tote and pools bets are ineligible for the offer.
Using Your Paddy Power Free Bet
Earning a Paddy Power free bet is pretty straightforward, but you must also know how to use your token after receiving that reward. Here are some Paddy Power ‘How to Redeem’ free bet steps to use:
- Go to the Paddy Power sportsbook or app, and find a market on which you want to wager.
- Within the betslip, choose to use your free bet token rather than your cash balance.
- If your wager loses, your free bet token will be lost like a regular stake.
- If it wins, you will only receive your profits. The free bet stake will never be returned to you.
Getting Started with a Deposit
You can get started receiving your Paddy Power free bets by depositing money through the website, mobile site, or standalone app. Remember, you must use one of the options below when first adding money to your account.
Here’s a full listing of the most popular deposit options you can use, including the two mentioned above:
|Payment Option||Minimum Deposit||Processing Time|
|Bank transfer||£5||1-5 working days|
For a full guide on how to deposit on the website, check out our how to deposit using Paddy Power step by step tutorial.
How to withdraw your winnings from Paddy Power
As one of the most trusted online bookmakers, it is easy to withdraw your winnings from Paddy Power. Just go to your payment options inside your account and click on the link to make a withdrawal.
In the table below you can see details of the withdrawal methods and the time it takes to receive your funds.
|Payment Option||Minimum Withdrawal||Processing Time|
|Debit card||£0.01||2-5 working days|
|Credit card||£0.01||2-5 working days|
|Bank transfer||£10||1-5 working days|
Paddy Power does not charge any money for using any of these deposit or withdrawal methods. Do be sure, though – when you start wagering on the website – that you use the correct deposit method to qualify for a bonus.
N.B. Your card issuer, bank provider or e-wallet service may charge you for using their services.
What Sports Are Available for Your Paddy Power Free Bets
Paddy Power free bets can be used on wagers involving any sport of interest to you. You’ve certainly got a lot of options here when it comes to betting markets, with the likes of football, horse racing, basketball, rugby, baseball, cricket, and golf all available. These can be navigated via Paddy Power’s highly intuitive interface, or by simply using the handy search function to find a specific matchup.
Paddy Power also provides a solid range of other betting promotions which can be used on these markets. Do remember, however, that you will usually need to use cash to trigger these other deals, with free bet wagers typically being incompatible with other offers.
And don’t forget, you can place bets on the Paddy Power App as well.
The Paddy Power free bets offering isn’t the widest around, with other premium sportsbooks providing more ways to acquire these valuable tokens. The deals which are in place here are excellent though, and – importantly – they are exceptionally easy to use.
You can essentially get a free bet straight away on Paddy Power, by taking advantage of the £10 risk-free bet welcome offer. Gaining more tokens thereafter is incredibly straightforward, by opting-in to the Rewards Club, and placing a few wagers each week. Thanks to the flexibility of this deal, you can get either a £5 or £10 token this way, and the Power Ups you’re also given will help to boost your profits too.
If you need more help on using the Paddy Power site then check out our guide – How to place a bet at Paddy Power
What are free bets on Paddy Power?
They work the same as on other sportsbooks. To claim them, you must usually fulfil certain wagering requirements. They are then given as tokens, with a value of either £5 or £10. You can then use these tokens instead of your cash balance to place a subsequent wager.
Where is my free bet on Paddy Power?
Your free bet will be in your Paddy Power account when you set it up and start playing. For new accounts, the free bet will automatically appear in your account after you fund it and use the proper bonus code.
You can easily check your profile on the Paddy Power website to see what promotions you qualify for, and if you have any free bets available to use. The Paddy Power ‘where is my free bet?’ question is an easy one to answer.
How do you claim your free bet?
The Paddy Power ‘how to claim’ free bet process involves funding your account with the proper method, and ensuring you spend the correct total on your wager. Thankfully, there are very few other requirements aside from that.
Can I use a free bet on a multiples bet or accumulator?
You certainly can use your free bet this way, as long as the total odds for the entire wager are 1/2 or greater.
Why can’t I use my free bet on Paddy Power?
You might not be able to use your free wager because you’re trying to bet on something with odds that are too low. A pick with odds of less than 1/2 may not qualify for the promotion.
How do you use free bets on the Paddy Power app?
The process for how to use free bets on the Paddy Power app is the same as what you’d use for a regular bet on the main desktop website. You can check your user account through the app to see what wagers you can use, and follow the same general steps for placing your wager and claiming your rewards.
What happens if I am struggling to use my free bet?
The Paddy Power ‘can’t use free bet’ issue can be a concern for many players, but you can contact the website for technical help if necessary. This can be done via either phone or live chat, and you can also send an email to the website if you want to submit any additional details. Wh
Will there be more offers for Paddy Power free bets in the future?
You can expect to find many other Paddy Power free bets soon, as this brand is always adding new promotions for players to enjoy. These deals change throughout the year, usually depending on whether the football season is running or not. Check back on the website or app regularly to find out about the latest deals.