SportingBet New Customer Offer
Founded in 1998, SportingBet has seen a steady increase in popularity during the online-betting boom of the 21st century. Boasting an impressive selection of sports markets and promotions – with odds refreshed each day – the sportsbook is home to a vast customer base with thousands of players visiting the platform from across the globe.
Here, you’ll find out everything you need to know about SportingBet’s new customer offer. Solely open to newly registered players, this offer tasks bettors with four separate challenges. Upon completion, you’ll receive a big reward.
SportingBet How To Guides
- SportingBet Deposit Methods Step by Step Guide: 2022 Options
- How to Bet on Sportingbet: Step by Step Guide
- How To Check Bets on SportingBet – View Your Wins
- How To Cash Out From SportingBet – Claim Winnings Early
- SportingBet Withdraw Guide 2022: Get the Fastest Withdrawal Time
- How To Close Or Limit A SportingBet Account – Safer Gambling
Read on for more.
SportingBet Main Sports Promotion
The main sports welcome bonus on SportingBet is titled the “Welcome Challenge”, an apt name given the requirements set out by this offer. When you take advantage of this offer, you’ll earn up to £50 in Free Bets, claim Free Spins and acquire free Casino cash.
There are four challenges for you to take on. To earn a £20 Free Bet, you must successfully carry out every challenge. A description of each one can be found below:
How To Claim The Offer
- Football Challenge – Earn 20 in Free Spins and an Odds Boost Token by betting £10 or more on any football market at minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2).
- Acca Challenge – Get a Free Bet worth up to £10 by placing an accumulator at minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2).
- In-Play Challenge – Claim a Back Up Bet upon betting £10 or more on an in-play single at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2).
- Casino Challenge – Earn £10 Casino Bonus money when you bet a minimum of £50 on any Casino game.
Feel free to complete these challenges in any order you desire. If you complete each challenge on your first attempt – as the terms and conditions state – you’ll be credited with a handy £20 Free Bet to be used on any sports market at SportingBet. Note that the Free Bet will not arrive in your account balance immediately 10 minutes later.
Other key terms associated with the SportingBet Welcome Challenge are as follows:
- Free Bets earned from this bonus will expire after 3 days if left unused
- This offer cannot be used while other boosts or bonuses are active on the site
- If a Free Bet wager wins, the stake is not returned to your account wallet – only the winnings
- If you complete any less than all four challenges, you will not be rewarded with the £20 Free Bet
- Qualifying deposits can only be made via Mastercard and Visa debit cards
- You must have a fully verified account to participate in this promotion
- You have 30 days to complete each task after creating an account with SportingBet
Continue reading for a table breaking down each deposit option accepted on SportingBet.
SportingBet supports a range of the most popular payment methods in the UK, each with unique processing times and minimum limits. In this section, you’ll come to understand all you need to know about the site’s payment methods.
|deposit method||processing time||minimum deposit||fees|
|PayPal||Up to 20 seconds||£10||None|
|Skrill||Up to 24 hours||£10||4.9% (Hungary only)|
|Neteller||Instant||£10||4.9% (Hungary only)|
Making a deposit on SportingBet is simple enough but if you need help then check out our help article – How to deposit on SportingBet
Similar to the site’s deposit options, SportingBet supports a healthy array of methods when it comes to withdrawals. This makes it easy to transfer winnings out of your account wallet to your preferred banking method.
Below, see a table detailing fees, processing times and minimum limits for withdrawals.
|withdrawal method||processing time||minimum withdrawal||fees|
|Debit Card||2 to 5 working days||£10||None|
|Fast Bank Transfer||2 to 4 working days||£10||None|
|Instant Banking||3 to 7 working days||£10||None|
|Mastercard||3 to 5 working days||£10||None|
|MuchBetter||Up to 24 hours||£10||None|
|Neteller||Up to 24 hours||£10||None|
|PayPal||Up to 24 hours||£10||None|
|Paysafecard||Up to 24 hours||£10||None|
|Skrill||Up to 24 hours||£10||None|
|Apple Pay||2 to 5 working days||£10||None|
|Google Pay||2 to 5 working days||£10||None|
If you are not sure how to withdraw your winnings from Sportingbet, you can use how helpful guide, which runs through the simple process step by step – How to withdraw from SportingBet
Existing Customer Offers on SportingBet
Keen to ensure loyal customers continue to enjoy the site, SportingBet uploads brand new bonuses that can only be claimed by existing players at random points throughout the year. As a result, both new and existing bettors can earn boosts at the same time – so everyone feels the love at the sportsbook.
You’ll come across match bonuses, Free Bets, bet insurance and more on SportingBet – albeit it’s unlikely that all will be available simultaneously. See below for a rundown of every offer currently available to existing customers.
- Non-Runner Money Back – Get cashback if your horse fails to run at select races.
- Go For Goal – Pick 3 goalscorers before the start of each Premier League game week and earn rewards for accurate selections.
- Enhanced Accas – Get boosted odds on select accumulator bets on SportingBet.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – SportingBet pays out at the SP (Starting Price) if it’s bigger than the odds you take for all UK & Irish racing.
Why Join SportingBet?
If not for the rewarding new customer bonus or the existing player offers, would SportingBet still prop up in our minds when we consider the best bookmakers around?
The site boasts a whopping 41 sports to choose from – including some special markets (like Entertainment) – with plenty of markets rooted in each. SportingBet has a great selection of markets from the most popular sports, including:
- Both Teams To Score
- Total Goals
- Handicap markets
- Points scored
In addition, SportingBet’s odds compete at the very highest level. Whether you’re into football, darts, rugby, golf, or anything in between – you’ll stumble into top odds on the website and app versions of the platform.
With live streaming as standard and in-play odds constantly refreshed as the event unfolds, you can wager any time you like on the sports you love with SportingBet.
Unique Features On SportingBet
It’s not every day that you find a sportsbook that’ll go out of its way to make the site as accessible as possible. Moreover, SportingBet provides an easy to use UI with everything you need available at the click of a mouse.
When you get to grips with the basics, check out the unique services on the site. Cash Out lets you settle bets early to claim winnings or protect against losses, is available for select markets. To use this feature, simply open your My Bets area and pick an eligible bet to settle before the event’s conclusion.
Perhaps most exciting is the Acca Builder. Unlike competitors’ sites where it can be a slog to make your way through upcoming games, SportingBet presents the most-viewed leagues, team form, odds and more in a user-friendly manner. As a result, it’s easier than ever to mix and match leagues when creating an accumulator.
Other special features on SportingBet include the likes of:
- A-Z sports menu – Find your favourite sports and promotions
- Highlights – See the day’s best sports markets
- Live action – Catch scores of events already underway in the “Live” tab
- Casino – Quickly switch from the sportsbook to the Casino using the button in the bottom right-hand corner
- Build A Bet – Create personalized bets on select events
SportingBet Pros & Cons
There are plenty of reasons to love SportingBet. Equally, there are various arguments that can be made as to why the site might not reach the heights of competitors in the industry.
Here, we go through some noticeable – as well as some less obvious – pros and cons regarding the sportsbook.
- Easy to find your favourite sports
- Offers updated consistently
- Acca Builder makes building unique wagers fun
- Live Streaming, In-Play odds & Cash Out all available
- Customisable Favourites tab
- No loyalty scheme
- Browser menus feel clunky at times
What is SportingBet?
SportingBet is an online sportsbook available for desktop and mobile devices – including iOS and Android.
Who runs SportingBet?
The site is run and managed by EletraWorks Limited under a licence from the Govt. of Gibraltar. SportingBet is part of the Entain Group.
When were SportingBet established?
SportingBet was founded in 1998 by UK entrepreneur Mark Blandford. Within a few years, Blandford had SportingBet listed on the London Stock Exchange’s Alternative Investment Market – a historic coup for sports betting operators at the time.
Where are SportingBet based?
Headquartered in London, SportingBet also has offices in Gibraltar, Guernsey, the Republic of Ireland and Costa Rica.