Virgin Bet New Customer Offer
Boasting a proud selection of sports and markets to bet on from all over the world, Virgin Bet makes creating an account easy, worthwhile and rewarding. The bookie dishes out a plethora of offers to new and existing customers throughout the year – including:
- Deposit bonuses
- Free Bets
- Price Boosts
On top of that, Virgin Bet lets you transfer money to and from your account wallet the way you want. Here you’ll get an in-depth look at Virgin Bet’s deposit and withdrawal methods, including a breakdown of processing times, fees and more.
Virgin Bet How To Guides
- How To Register On Virgin Bet & Verify Your Account
- Virgin Bet Deposit Methods Step by Step Guide: 2022 Options
- How To Place Bets On Virgin Bet – Accas & More
- How To Check Bets On Virgin Bet: 2022 Guide
- How To Cash Out From Virgin Bet
- How To Withdraw From Virgin Bet – Transaction Walkthrough
- How To Close Or Limit Virgin Bet Account – Safer Gambling
Read on to find out more about Virgin Bet’s sports welcome offer.
Virgin Bet Sports Bonus
Newly registered Virgin Bet customers can earn up to £20 in Free Bets by taking advantage of the sites’ welcome offer. Simply create an account at Virgin Bet, deposit at least £10 to your account wallet and place a £10 single bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5).
In return, you’ll be granted two £10 Free Bets to be used within 7 days. All you need to do is keep an eye out in your account balance over the next 72 hours to make sure your Free Bet arrives.
Find a step-by-step guide on how to claim this offer, below.
How To Claim Virgin Bet Welcome Offer
Once you’ve set up a Virgin Bet account, follow these steps to earn two £10 Free Bets.
- Deposit £10 to your Virgin Bet account balance.
- Place a £10 single bet on any sport.
- Earn 2x £10 Free Bet tokens (non-withdrawable).
- Bet using your Free Bets, within 7 days and on any sport, at minimum odds of 1/100.
- Claim any winnings earned from your Free Bet wagers.
Keep reading for a summary of important terms and conditions regarding the Virgin Bet new customer offer.
Welcome Offer Key Terms & Conditions
Each of the below terms applies solely to Virgin Bet’s new customer offer and must be followed to the letter to successfully claim and use the bonus.
- Only deposits via PayPal and Debit Card qualify for this welcome offer.
- If your qualifying bet is voided, cancelled or cashed out, it will not count towards qualification requirements. However, you may place a new qualifying bet.
- You must claim and use your Free Bet Tokens within 7 days of receiving a notification confirming your reward.
- Free Bet Tokens can only be used on the Sportsbook.
- One Free Bet Token may be used at a time.
- Free Bets earned from this offer can only be used to bet with accumulators and singles.
- The stake of Free bets is not returned in the case of a winning bet.
- Free Bets cannot be used to qualify for other promotional offers at Virgin Bet.
Continue to discover everything you need to know about Virgin Bet’s deposit methods.
Virgin Bet Deposit Methods
Currently, Virgin Bet accepts payment via two methods. Information on both of these options is outlined below.
|deposit method||minimum deposit||maximum deposit||processing time||fees|
Although Virgin Bet’s selection of deposit methods is quite limited, there is one major positive to take away from reading the list; both banking methods are incredibly popular and most new customers will have either a Debit Card or PayPal account. As such, deposits should be widely accessible to many users.
If you need help in depositing on Virgin Bet then check out our guide – How to deposit on Virgin Bet.
Next, we discuss withdrawals at Virgin Bet.
Virgin Bet Withdrawals Table
Similar to deposits, Virgin Bet supports a small number of popular payment methods when it comes to withdrawals. See a table containing key information on withdrawals at the bookmaker, here:
|withdrawal method||minimum withdrawal||processing time||fees|
|Debit Card||£10||1-3 working days||None|
|Bank Transfer||£10||2-5 working days||None|
With Bank Transfers an available payment method when it comes to withdrawals, you can process transactions directly to your bank account – even if you’ve deposited using PayPal or a Debit Card.
If you need help in withdrawing funds from your Virgin Bet account then you can use our helpful guide – How to withdraw from Virgin Bet.
Catch a glimpse of existing customer offers at Virgin Bet in the next section.
Virgin Bet Existing Customer Offers
The team at Virgin Bet are all about giving back to loyal and returning players indulging in sports betting on the site. Whether you created an account last year or continue to use Virgin Bet on a daily basis, there are many offers open to you all year long.
Right now, existing customers at Virgin Bet can claim a £10 Free Bet by placing two £10 four-fold accumulators in a week.
To get involved, opt-in via the promotion page and place two accumulators with four legs or more at odds of at least 5/1 (6.0). When your bet settles, you’ll get a £10 Free Bet to be used on another acca. You should receive your Free Bet Token within 3 hours, so check your Virgin Bet notifications a few hours after your bet settles to claim the bonus bet. Available online or from your Virgin Bet Mobile App.
Other bonuses open to existing customers at Virgin Bet are:
- Price Boosts – Get better odds on the most popular sports markets.
- Virgin Bet Fives – Reveal up to 5 players and earn cash if they score.
Why Join Virgin Bet?
On top of the welcome offer and existing customer bonuses detailed above, there are plenty of reasons to create an account on Virgin Bet. The bookie serves up a deluge of ways to bet, including adrenaline-pumping multiple bets such as Lucky 31s, Goliath bets, Yankee bets and more.
Moreover, Virgin Bet’s customer support team are always on hand to assist players with any issue that may arise. Whether you’ve forgotten your password, want to ask a question about a bonus, or simply need to discuss a feature of the site – don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of Virgin Bet’s agents. Not only is Virgin Bet a good bookie, but they’re made up of decent people too.
Most importantly, Virgin Bet’s service is reliable, easy to navigate and very user-friendly. With almost all areas of the site accessible from the homepage, even the most rookie of punters will get the hang of things quickly. This makes the transition from being a newcomer to a capable bettor faster than expected on competing platforms.
Virgin Bet Bookie Features
Since the boom of online sports betting, the industry has rapidly seen a range of new and exciting features hit the forefront of sportsbooks. From downloadable apps to offering cash-out, never-before-seen services were hitting desktops and smartphones all the time.
Virgin Bet has created a betting platform that takes these new features and puts them into one impressive site. From the start of your journey at Virgin Bet, you’re greeted by a vast array of in-play markets all available at the touch of a button. You can bet on outcomes as the event unfolds, with odds refreshed consistently to better match in-game occurrences.
Players can also utilize Virgin Bet’s Cash Out feature to settle bets early and claim winnings or protect against losses. So long as the value of your bet is greater than zero, feel free to take control of wagers through Cash Out.
Other notable features found at Virgin Bet include the likes of:
- Live Streaming – Watch your favourite sports action live via the Virgin Bet media player.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Virgin Bet pays out at the Starting Price (if bigger than the price you bet on) on all UK & Irish Horse Racing after 9 am.
- Virtual Sports – Bet all day long on unpredictable, action-packed Virtual Sports markets on Virgin Bet.
Virgin Bet – Pros & Cons
As with any product thrown into the public eye, there are pros and cons associated with Virgin Bet’s online betting service. Let’s start with the Pros:
Pros of Virgin Bet
- 30 unique sports to bet on
- Specialized markets for each sport
- New & existing customer offers handed out consistently
- Price Boosts on select sports
- Filled with all the most popular features found on competing sports betting sites
- Easily accessible and navigable for customers of any experience
Cons of Virgin Bet
- Limited number of payment methods available
- No Bet Builder on desktop
- No loyalty scheme
There are significantly more pros to take from Virgin Bet than there are cons. However, we recommend checking the site out for yourself to decide if it’s the right betting platform for you.
What is Virgin Bet?
Virgin Bet is an online sports betting app and website developed for anyone interested in the most popular sporting action from around the globe.
Who runs Virgin Bet?
Virgin Bet is owned and run by a gambling operator named Gamesys. Now owned by Bally’s Corporation – a US-based casino company -, the entity purchased Virgin Games in 2013. Gamesys went on to launch Virgin Bet in 2019.
When were Virgin Bet established?
Virgin Bet was established in 2019 as a joint effort between Gamesys and SBTech. Initially, the betting platform was only available on iOS and Android mobile devices.
Where are Virgin Bet based?
Virgin Bet’s headquarters are based in Gibraltar. However, Gamesys’ HQ resides in London while Bally’s is a US-based corporation. As a result, Virgin Bet is a platform with tendrils spread across various nations.