Paddy Power vouchers can be purchased at any of the bookmaker’s hundreds of betting offices dotted around the UK and Ireland.
What is the Paddy Power voucher?
The Paddy Power voucher is a payment method that allows you to add funds to your online betting account in cash.
Pop into any Paddy Power branded betting office and purchase a voucher or add funds to a card that is already registered to your name and paired with your account. Give the cashier the amount you wish to deposit to your online account, handing paper money over the counter, and they will accept the transaction then top-up your card or provide you with a voucher which can be used to update your online wallet.
When you go home and have access to the internet again you can simply add the voucher code to your Paddy Power online account and the fund will instantly appear. You can now use your balance to place bets, release bonuses, cash-out and more. The money added through the voucher can be used just the same as any funds deposited using a debit card or your favourite e-wallet.
Perhaps you won’t have access to your online account until later in the day and are planning a bet on the evening’s football. Maybe you have lost or misplaced your debit card but are still keen on making your usual horse racing bets on a Saturday. The voucher will come in handy in both instances.
Top-up with a Paddy Power voucher and bet on sports
Adding cash to your account using the Paddy Power voucher purchased in store is fast, secure and convenient. You can add the funds in seconds then get down to the serious business of placing bets.
Follow the steps below to add a voucher to your account.
- Purchase the voucher at any Paddy Power betting office
- Log on to your online betting account and click the members area
- Select deposit and choose voucher code as your preferred option
- Input the code on your voucher or card and confirm
- Your balance will be updated instantly and ready to use
Follow the steps below to place a sportsbook bet at Paddy Power online.
- Click the sport you wish to bet on, such as football then the league and fixture
- Browse the markets and click the odds of the selection you are after
- Input your stake, check and click to confirm
- Your bet will now be live and a cash-out value added
The Paddy Power voucher is a great way to add funds to your online account, but it also works in the opposite direction. You can back a winner online and get your hands on the profits quicker by withdrawing in cash.
Online betting is convenient and exciting, but deposits and withdrawals can seem like little more than numbers transferred between accounts. The thrill of receiving cash over the counter is lost. Paddy Power fixes this by allowing you to deposit using a voucher or withdraw your online winnings at a betting office.
Visit the bookie and present them with the details of your online account and how much you would like to withdraw from your available balance. The cashier will make all necessary changes then. If everything is in order, they will pay your winnings in cash and adjust your online balance to reflect the payment.
- How to deposit into your Paddy Power Account online
- How to check your bets on Paddy Power
- How to verify your Paddy Power account and how long it takes
- How to change your Paddy Power password
- How to withdraw money from your Paddy Power account