Paddy Power My Account Functions
From the Paddy Power ‘My Account’ section, you can check your bets, change your password, change your personal details, check your transaction history or close your account.
How to change password on Paddy Power
Changing your password is quick and straightforward, as we’ll show you below, whether you want to make it safer or to make it match your other online accounts.
- In the upper right corner of the home page, click ‘My Account.’
- Select ‘Account details’ from the drop-down menu after selecting ‘My details’ from the top navigation bar.
- Next to the ‘About you’ section, click edit, then enter your current password, a new password, and confirm the new password.
- When you’re finished, click ‘Save changes’ to put your changes into effect.
Related Paddy Power Account Functions
- How to open a Paddy Power account
- How deposit into your Paddy Power account
- To to place a bet on Paddy Power
- How to place a scorecast bet on Paddy Power
- How to do an accumulator on Paddy Power
- How to check your Paddy Power bets
- How to cash out on Paddy Power
- How to stream live races on Paddy Power
- How to withdraw your winnings from Paddy Power
- How to logout from Paddy Power
- How to change your Paddy Power password