The accumulator or ‘acca’ as it is commonly known as is possibly the most popular bet placed amongst punters. The bet offers plenty of excitement and some enticing payouts. The bet is pretty simple, you pick multiple selections to win, this bet can be placed on nearly all sporting events but are very common amongst football and horse racing punters.
In the case of horse racing, you will need the pick the winner across multiple races, if the winners come through then the bet is successful, but if one horse lets you down, the bet is void. In football, you need to pick whether a team will win, lose, or draw, every pick needs to be successful for the bet to payout. This bet is popular because the more selections you add to the bet, the bigger the payout. For example, a 10-fold accumulator bet will payout more than a 4-fold accumulator bet.
We’re going to take you through how to do an accumulator on Paddy Power. In this example, we’re going to create the accumulator bet across football.
How To Place An Accumulator On Paddy Power (Website)
- First, you need to open the Paddy Power website and select ‘Football’.
Paddy Power have a dedicated ACCAs section, so you can select that.
- Paddy Power have a dedicated ACCAs section, so you can select that.
You can then find the football matches you wish to place in an accumulator bet. You don’t have to pick football matches from the same league or even the same country, you can add any football match you like to an accumulator bet.
- Once you have found the football matches you wish to add into an accumulator, you need to pick the result, whether it be a win, lose or draw.
When you pick your selections, the bets will be added to the bet slip, once you pick 4 or more selections, the accumulator bet field will appear on the bet slip.
You can pick as many selections as you wish for an accumulator bet at Paddy Power. Although the more selections, the higher the odds.
- Once you have your selections set up you just need to add in the amount you wish to wager on the accumulator.
You will then see the estimated payout should all your predictions be correct. Then all you need to do is hit the place bet button.
Now you know how to set up an accumulator on Paddy Power, you can enjoy some of the best betting action available. These accumulator bets allow you to place small wagers and potentially hit huge returns, this, of course, depends on how many selections you have. Please remember to bet responsibly.
How to place an accumulator bet on the Paddy Power app
We’re also going to run through how to place an Acca on paddy power on your mobile device. The process is very much the same and easy to follow.
- First, you need to open the ‘Football’ section and then hit the ‘ACCAs’ tab.
- Then you need to pick your selections, this means picking if you think each match will be a win, lose or draw. You need to make a least four selections for the bet to be deemed an accumulator.
- Once you have made your selections, you just need to add in the amount you wish to wager in the bet amount and it will then display the potential payout of the bet.
- Then you just need to hit the ‘Place Bet’ button to complete the bet.
Paddy Power’s Accumulator Promotion
There are some excellent promotions you can take advantage of when placing accumulator bets. ‘ACCA Insurance’ is a very common promo and will return your stake if one of your selections lets you down, this promotion has terms such as a minimum number of selections, but it’s still a great way to cover your bet and take the sting out of losing. Paddy Power is currently running a similar promotion where you will get your stake back as a free bet if one of your football selections lets you down, all over selections must be winning selections. It’s always worth taking a look at the promotions section to see any ACCA promos are available.
If you’re a fan of placing accumulator bets, then you should check out how to do a lucky 15 on Paddy Power!