Once you figure out how to put an accumulator on Betfair, betting on the biggest sporting events available on the sportsbook becomes significantly more fun.
To set up an accumulator – also known as an acca – login to your Betfair account and head to the sportsbook section of the website. Here, there are a variety of options to choose from. We recommend creating your first accumulator using markets to which you’re most accustomed.
Add at least four bets to your betslip. Once you’re content with your selection, view your betslip on the right-hand side of your screen.
Scroll down until you see “X Folds” next to a box. For instance, if you’ve created an 8-Fold accumulator, it will read as 8 Folds. Now, enter your stake in the box provided.
Remember, Betfair offers Acca Edge on some accumulators, and this feature could boost your odds quite a lot. If available, Acca Edge will display as a lightning bolt next to your stake box.
So, to recap:
How To Set Up An Accumulator on Betfair
- Log in to your Betfair account.
- Add at least four bets from your favourite markets to your betslip.
- View your betslip on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down until you see “X Folds”.
- Enter your stake here, then confirm the bet by clicking “Place Bet”.
It’s worth noting that you cannot place accumulators or multiples on the Betfair exchange.
How To Bet on the Betfair Exchange & Sportsbook
Betting on the Betfair Exchange works in much the same way as betting on the sites’ sportsbook. As the two are closely aligned in terms of visuals, switching from one to the other is seamless.
Before jumping ahead to place bets on either the Exchange or Sportsbook, the first thing to do is find the event you want to bet on. Once you’ve chosen a particular event, it’s time to consider which outcomes may occur.
When the perfect outcome comes to mind, find a market offering odds on it. To add the bet to your betslip and prepare your stake, click on the odds. You can enter your stake when you select the price on the Exchange, whereas you must input your stake via the betslip on Betfair’s Sportsbook.
Having confirmed your stake and reviewed your wager, press Place Bet to proceed. If the outcome you’ve chosen occurs, your bet wins.
See below for step-by-step guides for examples of how to bet on Betfair’s Sportsbook and Exchange. In both instances, the outcome refers to Both Teams to Score in a match between Real Sociedad & Real Betis.
How To Place Bets on the Betfair Exchange
- Open the Exchange.
- Click on Real Sociedad vs Real Betis.
- Scroll down to Both Teams to Score.
- Click the Blue box that represents a Back bet.
- Enter your stake and place your bet.
How To Place Bets on the Betfair Sportsbook
- Open the Sportsbook.
- Select Real Sociedad vs Real Betis.
- Keep scrolling until you find markets for Both Teams to Score.
- Click the odds under “Yes” on the Both Teams to Score market.
- Enter your stake in your betslip and select “Place Bet”.
How To Place Multiples on Betfair Exchange
Placing multiples on the Betfair Exchange is currently unavailable.
However, you can access Multiples on the Betfair Sportsbook by selecting the sport of your choice, then clicking on Multiples if available. Doing so will redirect you to a new window displaying the Betfair Sportsbook.
Read on to find out how to put multiple bets on Betfair.
How To Put Multiple Bets on Betfair
You can place multiples on Betfair’s sportsbook in much the same way as you do accumulators. All you need to do is add bets to your betslip, then view your slip when you’re ready to input your stake.
To see what kinds of multiples are available with your selection, scroll down to the bottom of your betslip. Here, you’ll catch a glimpse of each multiple that can be used with your current selection.
For example, Betfair offers the following types of multiples:
- Doubles – Exactly two bets.
- Trebles – Exactly three bets.
- Goliaths – 28 doubles, 56 trebles, 70 four-fold accas, 56 five-folds, 28 six-folds, 8 seven-folds, and 1 eight-fold accumulator.
- Heinz – 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 four-folds, 6 five-folds, 1 six-fold.
- Trixie – Three doubles, one treble.
As you can see, there are various multiples available at Betfair’s online sportsbook. Depending on the sport and market you’re adding bets to your betslip from, some of these multiples may or may not be used on your selection.
How To Combine Bets Betfair Sportsbook
Combining bets on Betfair is made possible by Bet Builder. With Bet Builder, you can add bets from a wide range of markets to create one big bet.
Bet Builder can be found by clicking on an event, then selecting Bet Builder from the menu displaying every market.
Once you’ve opened Betfair’s Bet Builder, you can begin adding bets to your selection. The outcomes you select will appear at the top of your betslip and beneath the “X Folds” box.
You can ensure that each of your desired bets has been successfully added to your betslip by viewing your Bet Builder betslip and reading the bets included.
Here are a few bullet points to help guide you through the process:
How To Use Bet Builder on Betfair – Key Points
- With Bet Builder, you can only add selections from markets available under the Bet Builder banner.
- Certain selections cannot be combined, i.e: adding two Correct Score bets to your Bet Builder is not allowed.
- Bet Builders must contain at least two selections.
- You can place single bets on any of your Bet Builder selections via your betslip.