Paddy Power is one of the most respected sportsbooks in the industry. Their tongue and cheek advertising campaigns have grabbed our attention but the sportsbook itself is loaded with sports and markets so there’s endless betting opportunity. This bookie is also very active in dishing out offers and promotions so you can always grab a little extra with your deposits. We’re going to take you through how to get set up with a new Paddy Power account.
How To Open A Paddy Power Account
- Click here to open Paddy Power’s homepage.
- Click ‘Join Now’ and complete the registration form.
- Complete your personal details including password and email
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button to complete the registration process
As a new player to Paddy Power, you have the opportunity to grab a free bet with your first deposit.
New Customer Offer Summary
Maximum Bonus £10 Free Bet & A Power Up
Qualifying Bet Odds of 1.5 and above
Deposit Options Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe, Bank Transfer.
Withdrawal Times 12 Hours – 3 Days
How To Claim Your Sign Up Offer
- Click the link below to claim your offer and open the special Paddy Power landing page. The Paddy Power website will open in a new tab.
- Open The Sign-Up Page
- When Paddy Power opens you should see a landing page with the latest offer. Click ‘Join Now’ to get started. On the next page we’ll add the promo code.
- You’ll arrive at a standard registration page. No hassle here, just fill it out correctly and hit the agree/submit button.
- If the promo code box is blank, type ‘YSKAEQ’.
- Once registered, login to your account.
- Either click the deposit button in the top right corner, or if you’re presented with the quick deposit screen and wish to deposit by card, click the ‘Add New Card’ link.
- Fill out the form and make a deposit of at least £10.
Bear in mind that the source you deposit with will be the same method used to process your withdrawals. So, if you deposit £10 with PayPal and end up winning £100, they’ll send you that £100 back to PayPal when you make a withdrawal.
One you have filled out your banking details, and added the amount you wish to deposit, then all you need to go is hit that final ‘Deposit’ button in the bottom right of the page.
Now you have signed up and funded your Paddy Power account, it’s time to place a bet.
You can find out how to place a bet at Paddy Power right here.
Read More Paddy Power Guides
- How to logout of Paddy Power
- How deposit into your Paddy Power account
- To to place a bet on Paddy Power
- How to place a scorecast bet on Paddy Power
- How to do an accumulator on Paddy Power
- How to check your Paddy Power bets
- How to cash out on Paddy Power
- How to stream live races on Paddy Power
- How to withdraw your winnings from Paddy Power
- How to change your Paddy Power password