An accumulator bet is a bet that contains multiple single bets and can be placed as a standalone bet instead of the single bets, or as well as the single bets. The odds of these bets are calculated separately by the William Hill team and are not solely derived from the single bet odds, but are based on them. This type of bet is very popular with football punters as it’s so simple to do and can quickly escalate to massive odds and massive winnings.
To place an accumulator bet you must create a betslip with the outcomes that you are interested in.
- Find your preferred betting markets in the sport and league of your choice via the A-Z search or a shortcut menu.
- Add the outcomes you want by selecting their odds as they appear on your mobile device.
- This will bring up each bet on your quick bet betslip.
- Select the accumulator option at the bottom to place a bet that all of these outcomes will come in offering huge odds.
- Choose your stake and tap place bet.
Alternatively, check the multiple options for a bet including your selections, but with shorter odds.
How To Place A Multiple Bet On William Hill
Once you’ve got these selections in your betslip you may notice another tab, labelled multiples. This tab gives you all of the betting options on the selection of bets that you’ve gathered. This ranges from a selection of single bets, to the default x fold accumulator and almost all of the combinations in between. These include sets of doubles, trebles, and combos like the heinz, yankee and canadian bets, which offer a mix of the former. To place these bets it usually takes a little tinkering with the base stake before the total stake looks right, but this selection allows you to play with shorter odds than the default accumulator.