Here we are going to show you how to place an accumulator on Coral. Coral currently offers a football Super Series, where bettors guess the outcome of four different occurrences within a single match. If you guess between two and four outcomes correctly, you could win up to £50 in cash or free bets.
Essentially, this Super Series is a free four-fold accumulator with an option to earn greater rewards by adding it to your bet slip and placing a real-money bet.
Moreover, Coral tells you how much you could win on your guesses if you were to place a £10 wager. To use your four guesses in a bet, simply deposit funds into your Coral account wallet, then click “Bet Here” in the green box when prompted.
The Coral Super Series is the most cost-efficient way to place an accumulator but read on to find out how to place an accumulator on Coral with cash.
How To Do An Accumulator on Coral
To place an acca on Coral, the first thing you must do is fund your account. To process a deposit, head to the cashier via the side menu. Coral will present a new page on which you must enter the amount of money you want to deposit.
Once your deposit is confirmed, return to the sportsbook section of the site and scan the events you want to add to your bet slip. Also, make sure to check the site for any promo offers.
When you’re ready, add selections to the slip and begin thinking of your desired stake.
To ensure you’ve created an accumulator, check that a minimum of four bets are added to your bet slip. Most accumulators consist of between four and ten bets, but you may add more. Next, view your bet slip on the right-hand side of your screen.
Here, input the stake and scroll down to confirm the bet. Be sure to double-check that you’re content with the odds, then place the bet. If you’re correct in each selection, enjoy your winnings!
Read on to find out how to place a Lucky 31 and similar multiple bets.
How To Place a Lucky 31 and Other Multiples
Coral provides customers with the opportunity to place many different types of multiples. Here, see everything you need to know about Lucky 31 bets, Yankees and more.
See below for a list of multiple bets available at Coral and how to make them.
- Lucky 31: 5 singles, 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-fold accumulators, 1 five-fold accumulator. With Lucky 31’s you only need to get one of the aforementioned correct to bag a win, while striking gold with all five earns a 20% bonus on top of your expected winnings.
- Lucky 15: 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles, 1 accumulator.
- Lucky 63: 6 singles, 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 four-fold accas, 6 five-fold accas, 1 six-fold acca. Six out of six here results in a 25% bonus.
- Doubles/Trebles: Two or Three bets from different events.
- Yankee: 11 bets spanning four selections across various different events. Here, you’ve got 6 doubles, 4 trebles, 1 four-fold, and your stake is multiplied by a factor of 11. Two or more correct selections results in a win.
- Super Yankee: Similar in nature to a Yankee bet, Super Yankees are made up of 26 bets on 5 selections. Each selection must be on a different event to the last, and the bet consists of 10 doubles and trebles, 5 four-fold accumulators, plus 1 five-fold accumulator. Your stake is multiplied by 26 with the Super Yankee, so winnings here can skyrocket.
Withdrawals At Coral
Coral supports a wide range of popular withdrawal methods, including the most-used debit cards, e-wallets, and banking methods. You can use Coral’s online withdrawal service to transfer winnings from Coral to your bank with ease.
Find a list of each available withdrawal option, their minimum limits and processing times, here:
|withdrawal method||minimum withdrawal||processing time|
|Visa||£5||1-3 working days|
|Maestro||£5||1-3 working days|
|Mastercard||£5||1-3 working days|
|Visa Fast Funds||£5||Within 4 hours|
|Paypal||£5||Within 8 hours|
|Transfer||£5||2-4 working days|
|Coral Connect Card||£0.10||Instant|
While Coral Connect is by far the most convenient way to pay, most users prefer using debit cards or e-wallets. The best choice here appears to be PayPal or Visa Fast Funds, with withdrawal payments processing in a matter of hours. All of this can also be done on the Coral App