Unibet makes betting easy. Delivering on various fronts, the site provides ample accessibility for customers that may not be familiar with online sports gambling while serving up an array of options for experienced bettors.
Regardless of your previous betting ventures, Unibet’s new customers offer rewards anyone willing to take a chance on the site. To get up to £40 cashback as a Free Bet – plus £10 online casino money – fund your account wallet via the Banking section. Next, place a bet worth between £1-£40 and if it lets you down you’ll earn a Free Bet. If the wager wins, you keep your winnings.
But before jumping into bonuses and promotions, it’s important to learn how to place bets. Without understanding how to place an accumulator bet or how to bet on multiples, you’re probably not getting maximum value from your wagers.
Read on to find out how to place a bet on Unibet.
How To Place a Bet
Once your account is appropriately funded, head to the Sports area at Unibet. Here you’ll catch a glimpse of what the platform has to offer with a vast number of sports, markets, odds, and more – all available to you.
Your first port of call is to decide which sport you want to bet on. Pick from any of the available options, then view the markets within those sports events. When you see a market that looks appealing, click on the outcome that best matches your predicted result.
- You want to bet on a Premier League match between Arsenal and Southampton.
- You think Alexandre Lacazette will score first.
- Scroll through Unibet’s Arsenal vs Southampton markets until you find one that offers odds on Goalscorers.
- Click on the price next to Lacazette’s name to add the selection to your betslip.
After adding the bet to your slip, a black box should pop up in the lower-left corner of your screen. This is your bet slip. Use this to manage your stake, edit selections and place bets.
When you’re ready to confirm your wager, press “Place Bet” in the yellow box.
How To Place an Accumulator Bet
Now that you’ve got the hang of placing singles at Unibet, placing multiples on the site will come naturally. Multiples work in much the same way as singles – the only difference being the number of bets you add to your bet slip.
So, rather than clicking on just one price, you’ll click on four, five, six or even more prices. An example can be found below:
- You want to bet on the 3pm Premier League games.
- You think Liverpool, Chelsea, Burnley, Manchester United and Leicester City will win.
- Click on the odds in the “Win” market next to each teams’ name.
- You should see each team added to your betslip, creating what’s known as a “five-fold accumulator”.
Enter your stake in the small white box at the bottom of the betslip. Directly beneath this box are your odds, which determine how much you’ll win if each selection comes good. In the bottom corner of your betslip are your potential returns.
Confirm your accumulator by clicking “Place Bet”.
How To Place an Accumulator Bet on the App
Unibet’s mobile app is incredibly similar to the browser version of the site, with minor noticeable differences here and there. After logging in, Unibet’s app should immediately display a whole host of upcoming and/or in-play sports odds.
Rather than clicking on odds to add the selection to your bet slip, you’ll tap the screen. The small black box that represents your bet slip while using a browser is now much larger, taking up almost half of your screens’ space. Being able to minimize the bet slip is a godsend.
Once you’ve added more than one selection to your bet slip – thus making a multiple bet – you can enter your stake. Click on your bet slip to input the amount of money you want to wager. This works in the exact same way as placing a multiple via browser.
To sum up:
- Add bets to your betslip by tapping on them.
- Upon creating a multiple, view your betslip.
- Scroll to the bottom of your betslip to enter your stake in the box provided.
- Confirm your multiple bet by pressing “Place Bet”.
Having learned how to place a bet and how to place an accumulator bet on the app and browser version of Unibet, it’s time to cover specific examples of the most popular (and rewarding) multiples.
How To Bet On Multiples
Using multiples at Unibet is the most rewarding way to wager. With a tremendous selection of options to choose from – like Trixies, Yankees, Canadians, Goliaths and more – you can start small before working your way up into the more risky categories.
Here, we’ve outlined some of the most-used multiples along with their definitions. Keep in mind that while these multiples are incredibly rewarding, they come with a higher risk of letting you down.
- Made up of four or more selections.
- The most popular multiple, particularly for football markets.
Doubles & Trebles
- Two or three bets added to your betslip.
- The two smallest multiples.
- Contains 26 bets.
- 10 Doubles, 10 Trebles, 5 Four-Fold Accumulators, 1 Five-Fold Accumulator.
- Requires two winning selections to see a return.
- 11 different bets.
- 6 Doubles, 4 Trebles, 1 Four-Fold Accumulator.
- Popular amongst horse racing punters.
- Consists of 4 bets.
- 3 Doubles, 1 Treble.
- A minimum of two selections must come good to earn any return from a Trixie.
- Spans 57 bets.
- 15 Doubles, 20 Trebles, 15 Four-Fold Accas, 6 Five-Fold Accas, 1 Six-Fold Accumulator.
- Also big in the horse racing betting industry.
- 31 bets added to your betslip.
- Needs one selection to win for a return.
- 5 Singles, 10 Doubles, 10 Trebles, 5 Four-Fold Accas, 1 Five-Fold Accumulator.
- 63 bets, as the name suggests.
- 6 Singles, 15 Doubles, 20 Trebles, 15 Four-Fold Accas, 6 Five-Folds Accas, 1 Six-Fold Accumulator.
- Like Lucky 31’s, just one winning selection will see you get a return.
You’re Ready To Win at Unibet
Understanding the fundamentals of how to place a bet is crucial to becoming a successful player at Unibet. Onboarding information regarding multiples is a helpful bonus. If you’ve made it this far, you’re ready to start betting using singles and multiples. With betting comes the potential for winnings and with winnings secured, there arrives a necessity to withdraw.
Withdrawing is quite simple and can be carried out much like deposits. Open the Banking area, then select “Withdraw Money”. Select your preferred method of withdrawal, then enter the amount you want to transfer from Unibet to your bank account.
For an in-depth view on how to withdraw at Unibet, check out our dedicated article that covers all you need to know about sending winnings from the site to your payment method.