Settled bets are the bets that have come to a result and the outcomes are known, or alternatively cashed in before the result. These outcomes are either a win, a loss, cashed in, or void, and when settled you can view the outcomes of your bets on the settled section of the my bets tab within the my account menu.
How To See Settled Bets On William Hill App Or Website
To reach this section please follow these steps.
- Access the William Hill website or mobile app.
- Log in with your sign in credentials.
- Click or tap on the balance button in the top right of the screen with the my account icon next to it.
- Enter the my bets section. Here you can see a tab titled settled on the top menu on the right.
- View all of the outcomes of the bets that you’ve placed which have been resolved and settled.
Settled bets are almost always available for viewing and withdrawal 30 minutes after the outcome of the bet, but can be delayed due to uncertainty of outcome, or technical difficulties.
William Hill Plus Manual Bets
With William Hill Plus, seeing your settled bets has become a lot easier. You can check up on any bets you place, even those placed at a William Hill terminal, on the fly through your mobile. Any settled bets will show up in your William Hill Plus app and can be transferred to your main account balance or redeemed in store.
How Long Is A Betting Slip Valid For On William Hill?
When you start forming a betslip, your selections will remain active until the selections have become unavailable. This means you can leave the betslip open and watch the odds fluctuate as the game nears, or open a bet and wait for other results before confirming your selection.
Once a bet is settled you have 365 days from the day of the event before the bet expires and is worthless.