Paddy Power offers free live sports streaming on various in-play activities such as football, tennis, and golf. The streams can only be accessed if you are logged in. Streams are provided by third parties and have a 2-5 second delay; however, the stream may be severely delayed in some situations. To watch a live stream, find the event you want to watch, click the play button and select watch as detailed below.
How to watch live races on Paddy Power
The live stream option is available online and through the Paddy Power mobile app, which is free to download on Android and iOS devices. To watch a live stream of horse racing, you must first place a qualifying wager of £1 or more. All consumers are welcome to use this service.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you.
- Log in to your Paddy Power account, or create one if you don’t already have one.
- Choose the race on which you want to wager.
- Wager £1 or more on this event. After you’ve done that, a WATCH LIVE button will show next to the race you’ve bet on.
- Press this button about a minute before the race begins, and the stream will start to play.
- About a minute after the race concludes the streaming will terminate.
Please keep in mind that your qualifying bet must have been placed after 9:30 a.m. on race day.
Horse racing is available for a fee in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and the United Arab Emirates. To watch their live feed, you must wager at least £1 on a race-by-race basis. A “Play” icon will appear next to the start time of events featuring free live streaming. Streams are delayed by 2-5 seconds, depending on your internet connection. To access this great feature, follow the simple instructions below.
- Find the race you wish to watch
- Place qualifying bet on that race
- Once the bet is placed, a video play symbol will appear next to the race
- Press the play button one minute before the race, and the stream will load