Winning a bet is difficult. Everything needs to come together perfectly: your selection, the odds, the outcome and your willpower to avoid cashing out. On those occasions where everything alines you may well feel like a genius.
If you’re new to this whole thing and want to find out more about depositing and betting, check out our BetVictor How-To guides on funding your account and placing your first wager on the site. Once you understand the art of betting, you’ll want to earn real money from your endeavours.
Winning cash without the ability to transfer it to your bank account is rather pointless. That’s why BetVictor makes it easy for everyone to withdraw funds from their account wallet using various payment methods.
Here, you’ll get in on crucial information regarding processing times, available banking methods, transaction fees, and more.
Withdrawal Methods at BetVictor
BetVictor serves up a healthy dish of accepted withdrawal methods. In this section, you’ll see a list breaking down everything you need to know about each banking option.
Debit & Credit Cards
- Withdrawals take 2 to 5 days to process.
- No fees for withdrawing using debit or credit cards.
- Note that some card issuers may restrict debit or credit card withdrawals at BetVictor.
- Withdrawals using Fast Funds can succeed within 30 minutes of request.
- Only available to customers where the bank permits Visa Fast Funds.
E-wallets (Skrill, PayPal, Neteller)
- Withdrawals made using e-wallets are free of charge.
- Skrill and Neteller withdrawals should go through in 1 to 3 days.
- Users processing withdrawals via PayPal should see funds successfully withdrawn within 1 day.
- Only available in the United Kingdom.
- A minimum withdrawal limit of £25 applies to BACS transfers.
- Withdrawals requested pre-3pm will process the same day.
- BACS withdrawals are free.
- Bank Transfer withdrawals should process in 3 to 10 banking days.
- The minimum withdrawal amount for Bank Transfers stands at £100.
- Some banks may charge a £10 fee (plus potential overseas charges) for withdrawals made using this service.
- Withdrawals via Bank Transfer use the currency associated with the users’ account at the time of withdrawal request.
It should be noted that a minimum withdrawal limit of £5 (bar BACS & Bank Transfers) applies to each of the above-mentioned withdrawal methods at BetVictor.
How To Withdraw from BetVictor Guide
First, click on your BetVictor Profile icon located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Doing this should open a new menu.
Within this menu there are three main options:
- Manage Payments
Select Withdraw, then wait for the next page to load.
Once on the withdrawal page, you’ll need to enter your bank account or payment method credentials precisely as they appear on your account. If details are misspelled or input incorrectly, your transaction may fail to process.
When you’re content that your payment information is correct, enter the amount of money you want to transfer out of BetVictor and into your bank account. Tick the box that confirms you own that particular banking method, then select Withdraw in the green box.
Your withdrawal should begin processing immediately.
Read on for a quick step-by-step guide on how to withdraw from BetVictor.
How To Withdraw from BetVictor – Step by Step
- Click the Profile icon.
- Select Withdraw from the three available options within the side menu.
- Type your payment method credentials and ensure they are correct.
- Input the amount of money you want to transfer.
- Press “Withdraw” to confirm your transaction.
Also, check out our related guide How to Cash Out on BetVictor.