William Hill has a variety of payment processors with which customers can withdraw money from their account, including the winnings from the William Hill Free Bet. Typically, you’ll need to use the same withdrawal method as you used to withdraw, in the same order. So if you deposited £10 by Paypal and then £20 by card, you’ll only be able to withdraw to your card once you’ve withdrawn at least £10 to Paypal.
- 1 William Hill Withdrawal Times
- 2 How To Withdraw From William Hill
- 3 How To View Your Withdrawal History
- 4 How To Reverse/Cancel a Withdrawal On William Hill
- 5 William Hill PayPal Withdrawal Wait Time?
- 6 Why Can’t I Use PayPal To Withdraw?
- 7 Can You Withdraw William Hill Online Winnings In a Shop?
- 8 How Do William Hill Appear On Bank Statements?
- 9 Problems With Withdrawal Or Expired Credit/Debit Cards
- 10 Verifying Your Account
- 11 More William Hill Guides
William Hill Withdrawal Times
|Withdrawal Method||Processing Time||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount|
|Debit Card||3 – 5 Working Days||5||60,000|
|Credit Card||3 – 5 Working Days||5||99,000|
|EntroPay||3 – 5 Working Days||5||99,000|
|Bank Transfer||3 – 10 Working Days||25||100,00|
|Cheque||5 – 28 Working Days||25||10,000|
How To Withdraw From William Hill
How To Make a Withdrawal From The Desktop Site:
- Click the ‘My Account’ button in the top-right of the site.
- Click the ‘Withdraw’ link on the following page.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click the grey ‘Continue’ button.
How To Make a Withdrawal From The Mobile Site Or App:
- Tap the user icon in the top of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Withdraw’ link.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Tap the green ‘Withdraw’ button.
William Hill will then process your withdrawal within the times displayed in the table below.
Click the two links as shown to start the withdrawal process on the desktop site.
How To View Your Withdrawal History
You can view the history of all withdrawals and deposits.
- Tap the user icon on mobile, or ‘My Account’ on the desktop site.
- Click the ‘Payments’ link.
- Choose a date range at the top.
- Click ‘View Transactions’.
How To Reverse/Cancel a Withdrawal On William Hill
To cancel a withdrawal :
- Click the user icon at the top of the mobile site/app, or click ‘My Account’ on the main site.
- Click ‘Reverse Withdrawal’.
- View the list of your pending withdrawals.
- Select the withdrawal that you wish to cancel.
The funds will then be returned to your account balance. Please note if the funds have already been processed then you won’t be able to cancel the withdrawal. You will need to visit the deposit page and add more money to your account while you wait for the funds to reach your chosen payment method.
William Hill PayPal Withdrawal Wait Time?
William Hill can ensure that any withdrawal of your balance through PayPal will occur within 24 hours of the request. This is only a cautious reserve and not an actual estimate, as most requests made during work hours will go through and be finalised before 7 pm that day.
This generally doesn’t take long and is usually in your account within an hour, as PayPal transfers funds within 30 minutes during work hours and will only take longer after 7pm and during holidays or weekends. William Hill operates in a similar manner and will also take longer outside of normal work hours. So to ensure quick payment, it’s best to request it in the morning.
Why Can’t I Use PayPal To Withdraw?
The William Hill withdrawal process is very secure and because of this security, there are some funny rules that may prevent you from using your preferred method to withdraw from your balance.
The biggest quirk is that the withdrawal must be at least partly withdrawn by the initial deposit method. On top of this, you can’t use a withdrawal method that you’ve not made a deposit with.
Therefore you can only use PayPal to withdraw if you’ve deposited using PayPal before. Often for the first time you deposit, you’ll have used a method other than PayPal (such as the CashDirect), as the sign up offers won’t work if you deposited the funds via PayPal.
Can You Withdraw William Hill Online Winnings In a Shop?
You can withdraw your William Hill winnings by cash. See the table above for the minimum/maximum withdrawal amount. Cash withdrawals will give you a receipt to print when you have requested the withdrawal. This slip needs to be printed and given over the counter in your local William Hill shop. Allow for additional time if the withdrawal is over £500.
How Do William Hill Appear On Bank Statements?
William Hill should appear as ‘WHO INTERNET’ on your credit/debit card/bank statement.
Problems With Withdrawal Or Expired Credit/Debit Cards
If you wish to withdraw to a new debit/credit card, or just a different account, contact customer services.
To prevent money laundering, William Hill and most other bookmakers will require you to withdraw to the same method in which you deposited.
Verifying Your Account
William Hill may need a photo of your ID and proof of address to verify your account before processing a withdrawal. Read how to verify your William Hill account.
More William Hill Guides
- How To Deposit On William Hill
- How To Verify Your William Hill Account
- How To Do An Accumulator On William Hill
- How To Do A Placepot on William Hill
- How Does Cash In Work on William Hill
- How To Delete Your William Hill Account