At Ladbrokes, you can get returns from bets early by using cash out. To use cash out, simply click the “Cash Out” button when it’s available on your betslip.
With Ladbrokes cash out, you have the ability to settle your bet earlier than usual. Using this feature, you can protect against potential losses if you feel your selection could let you down.
Currently, cash out is available for bets on the following sports at Ladbrokes:
- Horse Racing
What Does Cash Out Mean Ladbrokes?
Cash out means that you can settle your bet before the event(s) you wagered on have finished. When cashing out, you may find that the odds available are different compared to the odds displayed upon placing the bet.
This is because a separate formula is used to calculate cash out odds.
- Ladbrokes Cash Out Formula – Ladbrokes calculates your cash out odds by using a formula related to the price at the time of pressing cash out and the price at the time the bet was confirmed.
Where is Cash Out on Ladbrokes?
Cash out at Ladbrokes is found in the My Bets section next to your betslip. When Ladbrokes cash out is available for your bet, the button is clearly visible and can be clicked.
When cash out is unavailable, Ladbrokes will grey it out. If you don’t know why cash out isn’t available for you, press the “i”. You’ll then be presented with more detail on why your bet can’t be cashed out.
Ladbrokes Why Can’t I Cash Out?
There are numerous reasons why cash out might not be available to you. In some instances, the market you chose to add to your betslip isn’t compatible with cash out. On other occasions, the market may be suspended.
To give you a better idea of why Ladbrokes may revoke your ability to cash out, we’ve listed some reasons for cash out being unavailable:
Why Do Ladbrokes Suspend Cash Out?
- The market is suspended.
- Cash out is not available on the market in question.
- The value of the cash out is £0.
- There are more than 14 selections in your betslip.
- Ladbrokes have taken down the cash out service for maintenance.
Ladbrokes Why is My Bet Suspended?
Much like the cash out feature, bets at Ladbrokes are suspended for a variety of reasons. We’ve listed each reason for the suspension of bets at Ladbrokes below.
- The market or selection is being changed due to in-game events.
- The market has been taken down.
- Live streaming errors
- In-play markets being removed throughout the duration of an event.
Cash out is often unavailable when bets in your betslip have been suspended.
How To Cash Out on Ladbrokes App
Cashing out on the Ladbrokes app works in the same way as it does when using a desktop. To get started, log in to your Ladbrokes account and place a bet in which cash out is available.
If cash out is available, the cash out button will not be greyed out and you can tap on it. When you feel the time is right, tap “Cash Out”. Barring the suspension of a market or your bet for any of the reasons mentioned above, your cash out should succeed.
You will know whether or not your cash out was successful if Ladbrokes displays a pop-up that reads “Success”.
How To Cash Out on Ladbrokes Accumulator
As long as your Ladbrokes accumulator doesn’t exceed 14 selections, you should be allowed to cash out. We’ve developed a quick step-by-step guide on how to cash out on Ladbrokes accumulator, here:
- Log in to your Ladbrokes account and add up to 14 selections to your betslip.
- Enter your stake, then confirm the accumulator bet.
- To cash out, click or tap the Cash Out button when not greyed out.
- If successful, you will see a “Success” pop-up on the screen.