LAST UPDATED : 28/2/2018 BY JAMES
The Paddy Power welcome offer gives customers £30 in free bets when they join and place a £10 bet.
How To Claim Your £20 Paddy Power Sign Up Offer:
- Follow this link to activate your £20 free bet and go to Paddy Power.
- Click the blue ‘Register’ button.
- Complete the registration form to create a new account.
- Deposit at least £20 into your account.
- Place a £20 bet and if it loses you’ll be refunded in cash within 6 hours.
The £20 refund will be added to your balance, there will be no free bet tokens for you to use.
Risk Free 20: New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is €20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a €10 free bet when you place 5x bets of €10+. T&Cs appl
How To Claim Your Sign Up Offer
- Once your first bet is settled, you will be rewarded with £20 cash if it loses.
- These offers are limited to one person, per household family address
- You must be a resident of the UK or Ireland to receive these free bets
Paddy Power Customer Service
PaddyPower.com is an Irish bookmaker founded in 1988 by merger of 40 shops owned by Irish bookmakers: Stewart Kenny, John Corcoran, and David Power. Offline it operates through a chain of licensed betting shops in Ireland and the UK, while Online it offers sports betting, online poker, online bingo, online casino games and spread betting.
Paddy Power merged with Betfair to create Paddy Power Betfair on February 2, 2016.
With over 40 different markets from horse racing to American Football, you’re sure to find a bet you love at Paddy Power. If you’re looking for a single site to handle all of your betting needs Paddy Power is the site for you.
Paddy Power calls themselves “The Money Back Kings” based on their money back specials on markets like darts, horse and greyhound racing, where if a match ends in a draw or your dog or horse finishes 2nd you get your money back!