Paddy Power App – A Complete Guide
Punters in the United Kingdom are almost certainly familiar with the Paddy Power brand. The company launched in 1988 and quickly grew into a large chain of retail betting shops that operated throughout the UK and Ireland. Paddy Power is now a dominant force in the online gambling scene, both domestically and internationally.
Paddy Power has always stayed ahead of the curve and the Paddy Power app is a great example of this. This wonderful creation gives sports bettors 24/7 access to one of the best bookies on the planet. If you want to get the best odds on a full range of sports, access to exclusive offers, and use the likes of live streaming, then the Paddy Power app is for you.
This guide will show you everything you need to know about the Paddy Power mobile app. You’ll learn how to get it, use it, and take advantage of some of its most helpful features.
What is the Paddy Power App?
In a nutshell, the Paddy Power app is like having a top-notch bookmaker living in your mobile phone, tablet, or other mobile device.
Once you install it, you have 24/7 access to the entire Paddy Power betting platform, which means great odds, endless betting action, and loads of awesome features. All you need is a mobile device and a WiFi connection or mobile internet signal to have all that and more while you’re on the go.
Where to Find the Paddy Power App
You should definitely download the app if the idea of being able to enjoy Paddy Power on the go excites you. While you can find it at several third-party app providers, we suggest that you get it via a more direct route.
Those who use a mobile browser will be prompted to download the app as soon as they arrive on Paddy Power’s website. Alternatively, you can’t go wrong getting the iOS app from the App Store, or the Android Paddy Power app from Google Play.
How to Download and Install the Paddy Power App on Android
Downloading and installing the Paddy Power app for your Android phone only takes about a minute to do when you follow these simple steps:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Type Paddy Power into the search bar
- Look for the app named “Paddy Power Sports Betting – Bet on Football”
- Tap the Install button
- Log in to the app once downloaded
How to Download and Install the Paddy Power App on IOS
Downloading and installing the Paddy Power app is a cinch, and it only takes about a minute to do when you follow these simple steps via the Apple store:
- Open the Apple App Store
- Search for Paddy Power using the search bar
- Select the app titled “Paddy Power Sports Betting”
- Tap “Get” to begin downloading the app
- Use your account credentials to log in and place bets
Do I Need to Download the Paddy Power App?
There are many reasons why some people prefer not to download actual apps. Fortunately, the main Paddy Power site is fully optimised for mobile devices, which means you don’t technically need the app. You can soak up the full Paddy Power mobile betting experience by simply using your mobile device’s browser.
The mobile platform and the Paddy Power app are nearly identical. The latter may have slightly superior performance, but the features and markets are the same on each.
Opening an Account on the Paddy Power Mobile App
Once you’ve launched the Paddy Power betting app and had a look around, it’s time to open a new account. Bear in mind that Paddy Power uses the latest security technology like SSL encryption and firewalls, to ensure that any information you provide will be fully protected.
Follow these few steps to open a new account:
- Launch the app from your device’s main menu
- Tap on the “Join Now” button at the top of the screen. This will open the registration form
- Enter your email address and create a password. Select a security question, enter your country of residence, and enter any promo codes you wish to use. Tap on “Continue to step 2/2” when finished
- Select your gender, enter your full name, date of birth, mobile number, and home address. You also have the option of setting limits on the amount of time and money you spend at Paddy Power
- Tap the “Join Now” button
- Paddy Power will ask you to provide a code that they send via SMS. Copy that code across to activate your account, and you’re done!
Deposits on the Paddy Power App
You have the app, you’ve opened your account, and you’re raring to start wagering. Before you can do so, however, you need some money in your account.
Funding your account is a fast, secure, and straightforward process when you use the Paddy Power app. If you didn’t already claim a welcome bonus when you registered, this is the time to check Paddy Power’s promotions page for any welcome bonuses or promotions that you might want to take advantage of.
We should also remind residents in the UK and Ireland that they may no longer use credit cards to fund their betting accounts. That leaves them plenty of great options though, including:
- Visa/Mastercard Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Rapid Transfer
Assuming you have launched the app and logged in, you can follow these instructions to make a deposit:
- Tap on the “Deposit” button at the top of the screen, or go to the banking section in your profile and hit the “Deposit” tab
- Select the payment option you’d like to use
- Enter the amount to deposit
- Enter any promo codes you have handy
- Confirm and submit the transaction
- Check your updated Paddy Power balance
- Use the app’s live chat function to contact a customer service rep if you have any problems with your deposit
Sports Betting at Paddy Power
You’ve got the Paddy Power app, you’ve got money in your account, and, hopefully, you claimed a great welcome bonus. The number of mobile wagering opportunities that await will stagger you, with almost too many daily pre-match and in-play betting options to count.
Paddy Power offers competitive odds on almost any sport you can think of. You can wager on everything from cricket and eSports, to entertainment and politics using the Paddy Power app. Football fans are particularly well-served, as Paddy Power covers over 100 leagues and competitions. Every Premier League match gives fans hundreds of pre-match betting options alone, including Correct Score, First Goalscorer, Totals, Halves, Both Teams to Score, and alternate spreads. The live betting choices are also extensive, and even small-market sports provide punters with more options than they can find at most other online bookmakers.
Of course, we can’t lose sight of the fact that Paddy Power is one of the best betting sites for racing too. Their coverage of UK and Irish horse racing is spectacular, but they also offer near-unbeatable odds on races from all corners of the globe. You can use the Paddy Power app to partake in some great horse racing promotions.
Using Special Offers on the Paddy Power App
The Paddy Power app serves up an all-you-can-eat buffet of exclusive offers. At any given time, there are invariably a few different ways to earn free bets, risk-free bets, get insurance on your wagers, and so on. You can use the app to get enhanced odds, boost your accas, and much more. Finally, the Paddy Power Rewards Club is an absolute ‘must-join’ to continually enjoy new perks.
Paddy Power App Features
Paddy Power app users have some great tools at their fingertips. Whilst some are standard bookmaker features, others are much rarer. Here are a few of the most popular features at Paddy Power.
- Power Prices: Even though Paddy Power’s odds are already very good, they get even better with Power Prices. This feature gives you enhanced odds on selected matches.
- Cash Out: Paddy Power lets you close a portion of your bet or the entire wager before the match you bet on concludes. This can save you the heartache of losing a bet due to a late collapse. Conversely, it lets you reclaim a portion of your stake if your wager is getting crushed.
- Early Payout: Wager on select matches and get paid if your team is winning at a certain point in the game.
- Statistics: Use the Paddy Power app to check out a wide variety of up-to-the-moment statistics. You’ll find all sorts of helpful information here.
- Live Streaming: Live streaming is perhaps the most desired sportsbook feature. You can use the Paddy Power app to watch the action unfold on your mobile screen. Not only are they entertaining, but live streams usually provide bettors with pertinent stats and information to help them place informed wagers. Live streaming is basically a ‘must’ for in-play betting fans.
Withdrawing Your Money on the Paddy Power App
With a combination of betting savvy and blessings from the gambling gods, you will be in the enviable position of cashing out your winnings. Unlike some other bookies who sully the experience with slow payouts and other hassles, the Paddy Power app makes withdrawals a pleasure.
Before we dig into the topic of withdrawals, you must remember that you have to verify your age and identity before you can actually withdraw your winnings. This isn’t a delay tactic. Instead, it is required under the conditions of Paddy Power’s operating license. This process is standard procedure at the UK’s best online bookmakers.
You will be asked to provide a piece of government-issued ID such as a driver’s license or passport. You’ll also need a utility bill or other document that bears your name and residential address. Start by scanning a copy of the front and back of both documents and then uploading them to your mobile device. You can then follow these steps:
- Launch the Paddy Power app and login
- Go into the “Documents” section of your player profile
- Use the uploader to upload your photo ID
- Use the uploader to upload your second document
- Once received, Paddy Power’s security team will verify the documents and send you a confirmation email.
Be reminded that you only have to do this once. Once complete, you may make as many withdrawals as you wish.
Withdraw Your Winnings
The withdrawal process is almost the same as depositing. However, we advise you to use the same method for withdrawing as you did to deposit. Paddy Power reserves the right to pay you in the same manner as they got paid. Some of the most widely-used withdrawal options include:
- Visa/Mastercard Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Rapid Transfer
To withdraw funds from your Paddy Power account using the app, simply do the following:
- Launch the Paddy Power app and login
- Select the “Withdraw” option in the banking section of your account profile
- Select your preferred payment method
- Enter the withdrawal amount
- Confirm and submit the withdrawal request
In most cases, Paddy Power processes eWallet withdrawals within an hour or so, while card withdrawals and electronic transfers can take between 1 and 5 days to reach you. The fastest way to collect your money is by actually visiting a Paddy Power retail outlet, where they’ll pay you immediately.
There are countless sports betting apps out there. Some of them even have a few of the same tools as the Paddy Power app, but very few have the sheer amount of choice when it comes to features and capabilities.
This app is guaranteed to take your sports betting adventure to the next level. You get great odds on almost all sports and leagues, as well as untold scores of live and pre-match betting options. You can use the Paddy Power app to claim bonus cash and a bounty of free bets, and live stream a wide range of ongoing matchups too. Put simply, any serious sports bettor will be glad they got the Paddy Power app.
Why is there no Paddy Power app for Android?
There is a Paddy Power app for Android. You can get it right away via Paddy Power’s website, or at Google Play.
Why is my Paddy Power App not working?
There are a few reasons why your Paddy Power app might not work. Perhaps you are in a blocked country? Maybe your internet connection is weak? It could even be that Paddy Power is down for a few minutes to conduct routine maintenance. If you can’t access Paddy Power or you’re wondering what is wrong with Paddy Power’s website, try contacting support via either live chat or phone.
Why can’t I login to the Paddy Power app?
If you’re at Paddy Power and can’t log in, the most common culprit is forgotten login details. Try resetting your login details and logging in again. Failing that, contact support or refer to the site’s FAQs.
Do I have access to Paddy Power’s full site on Android?
Absolutely! If Paddy Power has it on the main website, then you have full access to it using the Paddy Power app on Android.
Do I need to download the Paddy Power app to place wagers using my mobile phone?
No. The main Paddy Power website is mobile compatible, and you can access it by using the browser on your mobile device.