In our series of betting guides we take you through the basic concept of betting and the different types of people that like to place bets, the mistakes that people make due to their flawed logic when it comes to betting, and then on to a series of guides that cover the right mindset required to be profitable at betting. Our guides explain how to treat sports betting as a proper business to ensure you remain profitable in the long term, how to deal with the ups and downs, and how to avoid chasing losses which is one of the biggest reasons why bookmakers make millions each year.
Betting requires the use of multiple bookmakers in order to bet with the best possible odds. When starting out, bookmakers can seem complex and the number of offers can be overwhelming.
We advise you stick to bet365, William Hill’s free bet and BetVictor’s free bet offer. These bookmakers are all UK based and have simple-to-navigate sportsbooks that should be easy to operate for inexperienced punters. Their free bets and offers are competitive and our bookmaker specific guides cover exactly how to claim them.
Introduction And The Fundamentals Of Betting
Chapter III : An Overview of the Mindset Required To Win At Betting
The Requirements Of A Winning Betting Strategy
Discipline, Self-Development, And Psychology Required For Profitability In Betting
Chapter XII : Control Your Emotions – How Impatience Leads To Losses
Chapter XIV : How To Constantly Develop Your Betting Skills
One of the post popular sports in the world, both for its viewing audience and betting audience, Football – or Soccer as it’s better known in some countries – can provide great entertainment to new and existing betting players.
Our beginners guide covers the basics of football betting. We’ll show you where to research team form, head to head and how to find team news and injury news ahead of a match. This is quite an overview, each subject is broken down further in the following guides. View our basics of football betting guide to navigate further down to each respective sub-guide.
- How Football Betting Odds Are Calculated By The Bookmakers
- A Glossary Of The Most Popular Football Betting Markets
- How To Research a Football Bet
Football Betting Guides
- A Guide To Draw No Bet Betting
- A Guide To Double Chance Betting
- A Guide To Half Time/Full Time & Win Both Halves Betting
- A Guide To Corners Betting
- A Guide To Cards Betting
- A Guide To First Goalscorer Betting
- A Guide To Total Goals & Team Total Goals Betting
- A Beginner’s Guide To Asian Handicaps
- An Advanced Guide To Asian Handicaps & In-play Asian Handicaps
Sporting Event Betting Guies
Particular sporting events get national and worldwide coverage due to the popularity or prominence of them. These sorts of events usually entice bookmakers to give out better free bets, enhancements and promotions. We cover the biggest of these events across a range of sports.
- Cheltenham Free Bets and Sign Up Offers Guide
- Grand National Betting Guide
- Royal Ascot Betting Guide
- Premier League Betting Guide & Offers
- Wimbledon Betting Guide
- World Cup 2018 Betting Guide