OTBB provides a comprehensive set of guides to a selection of online bookmakers, details of their free bets, and helpful resources for betting on the 2021 Cheltenham Festival and the 2021 Grand National Betting at Aintree.
Some bookmaker’s offers listed throughout the site consist of matched deposit rewards such as the William Hill deal, and the Betfair bet bundle. Such deals do not cease once the account has been registered – there are a whole plethora of weekly free bet offers, enhancements, and promotional codes available for existing customers to take advantage of.
Top Bookie Deals This Month
With such a wide range of sports betting sign-up offers available, it’s normal for punters to be a little overwhelmed. Many of the best free bet offers seem too good to be true – and that can often be revealed once the terms and conditions have been thoroughly checked. This is where a site like OTBB comes in handy – as we’ve rated and categorised the best online betting sites allowing players to quickly claim and withdraw the best deal possible.
- OTBB allows you to get the best signup deal from the top betting sites in the UK. We provide instructions and screenshots on how exactly you claim your bonus, like on our NetBet Promo Code Generator, along with simplified terms and conditions to ensure you don’t get caught out. Check out our guide on the Betvictor Free Bet as an example.
- We’ve done all the hard work for you – we’ve listed what we consider to be the best bookmakers on the web. We show you where you can quickly and easily grab a free bet or big bonus that doesn’t require any hard work to withdraw it.
- They’re each been given a rating – so you know where to start. We’ve written detailed guides on exactly how to register, how to deposit, how to obtain the free bet or bonus and then how to withdraw it.
- Where to start? We reckon the ‘Top Bookies’ we’ve listed above are seriously worth checking out. If you don’t have an account with any of them then get signed up. These bonus offers aren’t gonna be around forever – so you better claim them whilst you can!
Get to know how to bet using the Goal Line market. Find out how to bet on Over/Unders, Totals and discover how to find Goal Line bets at Bet365.
Double chance is a sensible alternative to taking a risk on a football team when you know the game will be close. It’s becoming increasingly popular.
Why would such a superpower of betting choose Stoke City as the football team to carry their name and help promote the brand? Find out.
Why is the question of where is bet365 head office important? Here are a few reasons.
The global popularity of football betting means that sportsbooks will always be looking for new ways to create football betting […]
The global sports betting sector is growing every year and now represents a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet despite that rapid […]
Sports betting grows in popularity every year and all over the world, there are millions of people who enjoy betting […]
Golf is one of the world’s oldest sports and it has a huge following, particularly in Europe and North America. […]
Why We Created The Site
Joining a betting site is quite simple, but navigating your way through the bookie terms and conditions to actually claim the bonus/free bet and be able to withdraw it can be a complex process. In 2013 we noticed a real lack of betting sites that properly explained the sign-up process and how to withdraw bonus funds.
So, as we’re online betting experts, we took it upon ourselves to create OTBB – a simple website that gives punters exactly what they want.
- A list of the best online betting sites;
- Their best free bet offers/bonus codes/promo codes;
- A set of detailed instructions and screenshots on how to claim these bonuses;
- A little humour along the way
Get started with our complete list of bookmakers and their new customer offers. Use the links below to get in touch with us or to read more about our history and the OTBB.