How To Get Your Bet Credits:
At the time of writing this review I had to complete the following steps in order to claim my Bet Credits.
- . to open the bet365 sign up pageUpon arrival, click ‘Bet Now’.
- Click ‘Join Now’ in the top-right corner. Fill out the sign-up form and leave the bonus code blank.
- Deposit between £10 and £100 into your account. Your bet credits will match your highest deposit.
- Retrieve the ‘offer code’ that has been emailed to you.
- Enter this code on the ‘Enter offer code’ page, found under the ‘Offers’ tab on your member’s page.
This was the new customer offer available at the time of writing our review.
|New Customer Offer Summary|
|Maximum Bonus||Up To £100|
|Qualifying Bets||Odds of 1.2 and over|
|Deposit Methods||Debit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay & More...|
Other Bonus Codes Available
Aside from the Bet Credits offer, there are other promotions available across Bet365's website that you can claim today.
|Offer Type||Offer Amount||Claim Offer|
|Bet365 Sports Offer||Sports Offer. Ts & Cs Apply. 18+ Only|
|Bet365 Casino Offer||Casino Offer. Ts & Cs Apply. 18+ Only|
|Bet365 Games Bonus||Games Offer. Ts & Cs Apply. 18+ Only|
|Bet365 Poker Offer||Poker Offer. Ts & Cs Apply. 18+ Only|
|Bet365 Bingo Offer||Bingo Offer. Ts & Cs Apply. 18+ Only|
Bet365 Bet Credits Significant Terms and Conditions
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details..
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count..
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Bet365 Existing Customer Promotions & Bonuses
|Bookie||Offer Details||View Offer|
How To Use Bet Credits On Bet365?
Again, the following is our personal experience and should not be taken as fact. Always check the current Bet365 terms and conditions when taking part in an offer. The process of claiming our Bet Credits and using them was relatively straight forward. It worked in a similar way to most other bookmaker offers, just with slightly different wording.
- After we had registered and made our first deposit, we were sent an email from Bet365 containing our unique offer code.
- We entered this code in the 'Offers' area, inside the 'My Account' section.
- There's a box to enter a new offer code.
- Doing so activated our Bet Credits offer.
- As the Bet Credits will match our first deposit, up to a maximum of £100, we decided to deposit £100 in order to get the most Bet Credits possible.
Being Able To Use The Bet Credits
Before we could use our Bet Credits, we had to place at least £100 in normal bets. This is often known as the 'rollover requirements' or 'turnover requirements'. We simply had to place £100 worth of sports bets with odds of at least 1.20 (1/5) or more. If it was an accumulator bet, at least one of the selections in the accumulator had to have odds of at least 1.20 (1/5) or more. It didn't mean we had to bet £100 all in one go, so we just placed several £2, £5 and £10 bets until we'd bet at least £100. It was surprisingly quick to do, although you need to make sure that these bets are placed after you've entered the offer code, and the qualifying bets need to settle within 30 days of entering the code. So bear that in mind if you're thinking of placing ante-post bets and other bets that are far into the future.
Bet365 Bet Credits Explained
Don't let the terminology scare you off. Whilst other bookmakers have their ways of wording their sign up offers, Bet Credits is just the term that Bet365 uses. Bet Credits are given to new customers who join Bet365, make a deposit, enter the offer code that is emailed to them and complete the qualifying bets as explained in the terms and conditions. Once this is done, the Bet Credits were released into our Bet365 balance that allowed us to bet with them. Click Here To Activate Your Bet Credits Offer
What Are Bet Credits?
Bet365's Bet Credits are like tokens that can be used once you have met the qualifying requirements detailed in the terms and conditions. We found that the process is simple. Here's what we did:
- Join Bet365 via this link.
- Make your first deposit using a card or Paypal.
- Enter the offer code that Bet365 send you via email.
- Place qualifying bets that match your deposit amount as detailed in the terms and conditions.
- Our Bet Credits were then released for us to use.
- We used our Bet Credits as part of our normal sports betting.
- The returns from the Bet Credits (any winnings) did not include the stake itself.
- Once we'd finished using them we withdrew our winnings.
Nice and straight forward really. Feel free to leave a review below of your experience with Bet365 and this sign up offer.
Sports Betting Opportunities On Offer With Bet365
The vast array of sports offered by bet365 is dominated by Football – or soccer as they refer to it. Given its International popularity, it’s easy to see why. Bet365 offer betting markets on sports that we didn’t even realise were sports. You can be on just about anything, however small it might seem – like trotting and table tennis! This becomes increasingly useful during major sporting events such as the Olympics – as it allows Bet365 to draw in players from across the globe – and provide fixtures, events and matches that anyone can take part in. We’ve summarised the main sports and their markets that Bet365 offer, with a detailed insight on what you can bet on with your Bet365 bet credits to make yourself a little extra money. Click Here To Activate Your Bet Credits Offer
Football Betting Markets Available On Bet356
The betting markets are categorised under ‘Main’, ‘Asian Lines’, ‘Half’, ‘Corners’, ‘Cards’, ‘Goals’ and ‘Specials’. We like this as it makes it easy to get to what you want. Main seems to include the main bets that punters would normally place – such as the full time result, first goalscorer, final score, European handicap and half time/full time market. Scorecast and wincast are found there too, along with the newly popular match result and both teams to score market. ‘Asian Lines’ is the tab where more knowledgeable gamblers can bet on the Asian markets available on a football game – including the full-time Asian handicap, first half asian handicap, Asian Goal Line and First Half Asian Goal Line. ‘Corners’ and ‘Cards’ tabs are almost self explanatory! Bet365 allows it’s customers to bet on the number of corners in a game, along with other markets like who will receive the most number of corners. Cards markets revolve around which team will get the most cards, which players will get carded and the total number of cards in the game. The ‘Half’ markets revolve around betting markets for a half in particular – such as which half will have the most goals, who will be winning at halftime and the Asian markets associated with the first half. The ‘Goals’ markets are large in numbers. One can bet on total goals scored, team goals, goals by minute, whether a team will keep a clean sheet and early/late goals. The ‘Specials’ are usually unusual markets – like whether a team will score/miss a penalty, score in both halves and win to nil. These kind of markets are the sort that we love using our bet credits on for a bit of a punt!
Bet365 Bet Still Unsettled
On busy days of the sporting week, such as a Saturday when there was a lot of football on, we noticed it took a little longer for bets to settle. This wasn't any reason to give Bet365 a bad review, we understand that where technology is concerned, we'd have to wait a few extra minutes for the system to process any bets that were still unsettled. Shortly after, a check of the history page in our account showed that the bet had been marked as settled. Click Here To Activate Your Bet Credits Offer
Can You Cash Out On Bet365?
Bet365 has a great cash out feature that you can read all about here. We found this particularly useful on a day with lots of football action on. When we'd placed accumulator bets with matches at different kick off times, it meant some of the results had settled before the others. Therefore, depending on the betting markets we selected, Bet365 could offer us a cash out value for our bets. This is a great feature that both novice punters and experienced sports bettors can take advantage of. We recommend you read our betting guides as we've covered some of the strategies, self discipline and mindset that could aid you in your betting.
Bet365 Cash Out Rules
There is a full, up-to-date guide on the Bet365 website that covers all the information you need on cash out, partial cash out, auto cash out, how it is done. There is also a list of terms and conditions that showcase the rules to remember when using the cash out feature. You can read all about cash out here on the Bet365 website.
Leave a Review of Bet365 & Read Existing Customer Reviews
Submit your review
Works as described