- Big wins can scare the betting company into closing an account, as they find the gambler too much of a cost to keep on the books. This can be from one big win or a series of successful bets, but if the company thinks you’re getting a little too lucky they will close your account just in case you’ve found a loophole to their odds or games, which can happen.
- Seemingly random or non-round stake amounts can also alert the betting company that the player may be arbitraging the odds of two betting companies, which is something that William Hill and other companies can be wary of.
- Any suspicion from William Hill that an account is a second account can result in immediate closure of the account. The gambler is not allowed to have more than one sign up promotion and abuse of these offers is one of their biggest concerns.
- Concerns that a user may have given invalid or incorrect credentials when registering can result in account closures and is a common reason for this.
In most instances the account will face suspension, or restrictions on stake amounts and promotional offers before any serious action is taken like account closure.
Can William Hill Limit and Suspend My Account
Account limits and suspensions are used by William Hill as a provisionary measure when they suspect that an account may be involved in underhanded or skillful play.
Even small winning streaks, or some peculiar betting stakes can result in limits, as well as suspensions from William Hill. The company is totally at liberty to suspend, limit and cancel any accounts that they wish, as they are not obligated to accept bets from anyone.
- How To Deposit On William Hill
- How To Verify Your William Hill Account
- How To Do An Accumulator On William Hill
- How To Do A Placepot on William Hill
- How To Withdraw From William Hill & How Long It Takes
- How Does Cash In Work on William Hill
- How To Delete Your William Hill Account